Fun in the Morning

Annabeth POV
To some people the worst way to wake up is with a boy holding onto your waist, with the blankets around your knees. To me? That's the best way to wake up, Percy had another dream and had found his way to my waist, and made the covers drop to his waist. I️ wasn't cold though, Percy's body heat radiating off of him and onto me made me warm on the cold winter day. I️ was up and ready to start the day, but this lazy bum was attached to me. I️ started to run my hands through his hair to attempt to wake him. All my boyfriend did was moan and grip my waist tighter, "Percy time to get up!". No response. "Percy come on we are going to be late school!" I️ feel  a smile form against my skin, and the grip lessen around my waist. "Percy I️ know you are up, and I️ will slide out of your arms, if you don't let go of me". Percy let's go of my waist and brings himself to hover over me, face to face. I️ raise my eyebrows at him and he smirks, as he comes down to kiss I️ turn my face and he kiss my check. "What was that for Wise Girl?"
"I️'m gonna have morning breath!" Percy gives me a look. "Like I️ care, just kiss me please." I️ smile at him, and lean up. We kiss for a long time until I️ can't hold my breath any more. Percy switch's from my lips to my neck, going up and down kissing my neck and sometimes giving my neck a bite. Moaning when he hits my soft spot, he attaches his lips onto mine.
"Okay, I️ know both of you are making out, that's why my eyes are closed, but we gotta go to school. So come on!" I️ feel Thalia push Percy off of me with one hand, the other over her eyes. Percy lands onto my floor with a thud, and a groan. "Ugh Thaliaaa!" Percy whines like a baby. "What? I️'m not supposed to be watching our child until after college." Thalia tells him. "No promises" Percy says as he stands from the floor and comes over to help me get up from the bed. "Actually we promising!" I️ say taking his hand to get up off of the bed. That's something I️ like about Percy, he's such a gentleman at times, other times not so much but I️ like it. "Ugh!" Percy whines again, this time it's my turn to smirk as I️ kiss his side of his face. Thalia rolls her eyes, looks at me, and tells me "I️'ll take this hooligan to his room, while you get dressed, make sure to cover that hickey you have by the way!"
"What?" I️ scream I️ rush to my bathroom, and look into the mirror. There is indeed on my lower neck a light hickey. I️ roll my eyes at the thought of my stupid boyfriend. It's fine I️ can just cover it with a collared shirt. I️ get dressed, grab my backpack and head down for breakfast.

Coming down the stairs I️ grab a plate, and pile on fruit, a fried egg and toast

Coming down the stairs I️ grab a plate, and pile on fruit, a fried egg and toast. I️ sit at the bar and eat breakfast, Piper says "Nice shirt Annabeth! I️ like the light purple on you!". Piper is wearing this crazy orange sweater, black leggings and fake glasses.