Whispers and Blushes

Percy PoV
I slowly opened my eyes and stretched a bit, then the tiniest moan came from beside me. I looked over and found Annabeth, covers up to her neck and her blonde curls in a loose bun some falling out from the bun. Annabeth had a leg draped over my waist and was sleepy soundly. I slowly got up and tucked some extra blankets that I had to seem like me. Huh a blanket Percy. I went up to go shower, and get dressed for the day in some black basketball shorts and a camp half blood t-shirt. I ran down to the kitchen where almost everyone was up except Annabeth, Nico, Emily and Conner. "Morning everyone just getting breakfast for myself and Annie." Thaila tolled her eyed while Piper said"don't let her hear that!" I nodded in agreement and went back up to my room. Annabeth was up and taking a shower in my bathroom. I turned on the TV and watched a random show til the water cut off, and after a few more minutes Annabeth came it in some athletic shorts and a big sweat shirt. We talked for a bit and ate on my bed. Then we watched Finding Dory on Netflix to pass the time and then 4:45 came around. Annabeth got up kissed me and said I gotta go get ready be back in a bit!" I nodded and yelled "love you" as she walked through my own doorway across to her room.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Annabeth PoV
If I could always have a super chill day with Percy every day then my life would be bliss nothing but cuddling and watching Disney movie while eating junk food! At 5 as instructed by Aphrodite, I got dresser with a note that said Eat me please! This candy will fix your hair and makeup like that because I know you won't do it! Love Aphrodite. Gosh!
I ate the candy and saw that I had my blonde curls tamed and were well nice. My hair was calmed down to this almost wavy look. I liked but I wouldn't wear it everyday.

I walked out of my bedroom and meet up with Piper

I walked out of my bedroom and meet up with Piper. Her hair was up in a braided crown on it.

Her makeup was like mine very neutral and plain

Her makeup was like mine very neutral and plain.  We walked down the stairs to see Jason, with a light blue shirt on and Percy with a white shirt on. 'Well that shirt will be ruined be the end of tonight' I thought to myself. Over their shirts that had black formal jacket. When we came down the stairs the conversation ceased. The boys took in every part of us and dissected us slowly. Jason was the first person to move as he walked over to Piper and said " wow you look amazing!" She blushed at this. I walked over to Percy who was still gawking at me, felling the awkward tension I asked him"Well what do you think?" Percy bent down to kiss me in a slow, very passionate kiss and as we broke away he whispered in my ear"If we didn't have to go to this dance, just know that I would take you upstairs and not let you out for at least a week." And then Percy put an arm around my sister and started taking to Jason like that moment didn't just happened. While I was left standing there blushing out of mind. As the words Percy just said processed in my head I turned around and buried my face into his chest. How dare he think those kind of things with all of your friends around!!!!! At least I know he's loyal. Of course he's going to be loyal that's his fatal flaw. The other couples came down I noticed a couple of things,  1- almost all of the girls had their hair curled in some shape or fashion and I also noticed that all of the boys had those black formal jacket on with their parents colors t-shirt underneath.