A sign would be helpful Part 2

Percy POV
Bus rides with the team are always fun, we blast music, bad mouth the other teams, and play pointless games on the way home. The single dudes decide which girl they are going to ask out, while the guys in relationships talk about cool places to take our girlfriends. Then Piper sends me a picture of my mom and my Annabeth hugging on the bleachers during today's swim meet. I️ save the picture and set it as my home screen and lock screen. Grinning at the picture of the two people in my life that I️ love the most. I'm not going to say in what order. Paul picks me up from the high school, and takes me back to Mom and his apartment. I expect a tight hug from mom, and not much of anything else when I enter, boy was I️ wrong. Everyone that stayed in the D. G. House was in the small apartment, laughing, loudly talking, cooking, playing a card game, and hugging my mom. "Wow mom, how come I don't get a hug first hug?"
"Persus Poseidon Jackson! If you want a hug, then come get one!"
The whole room laughs, as I️ sheepishly go over and hug my mom, then Annabeth, and then everyone else. By the time I'm done hugging Emily, mom is yelling at us to come say grace. This leads Leo to sing "amazing grace" , and having Jason punch him in the gut. After we say prayers, Calypso and mom escort him upstairs for him to rest. The lunch was buffet style, and then after who had your food in your hands, you had to battle to find a spot. We all sat down, and the room was quiet, for about 3 seconds until Paul turned on a basketball game. Slowly the couples found each other. I️ was sprawled out on the love seat, with Annabeth sitting on my lap talking down to Katie about something. When there was a foul, and the ref didn't call I️ got up and screamed "Are you blind?? He was touching all over that dude!!! What is this mess??"
"Uh Percy!"
I️ look down to find a glaring Annabeth, who I️ had accidentally pushed her off my lap. "Sorry babe! I️ didn't mean too! That ref is just blind!" I️ said as I️ pull my lovely girlfriend back onto my lap. Slowly Annabeth falls asleep, and I️ have to be careful not to wake her up. I️ was about to yell, again but some soft skin nuzzled into my neck and mumbled "I️ didn't take the pizzas that was Percy." I️ softy laugh and drift back in forth between sleep until I feel a blanket being laid over us, and I'm gone into the sleep world. It's nice to be home with all these crazy people that in some way I'm related to them.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                                   Emily POV
The basketball game ends and I️ ask Sally where the bathroom is? After I️ do my business, I️ peer into the other two rooms on this side of the apartment. One seems to be Percy's room with blue walls and a black bed cover with a desk with books on it that appears to be Annabeth's. I️ didn't know that she stayed here that much. On a book self, with more of Annabeth's books, there were pictures of the whole demigod crew, the swim team, the people who Percy hung out with before the demigod crew came and a lot of pictures of Annabeth. I️ smile at the picture of Liam and Percy. "Well I️ never thought you would be a stalker!" Conner says taking me by surprise. "Oh I'm not. I was looking at these pictures!"
"Huh" Conner says and looks on with me, when he reaches the picture of Percy and Liam, he frowns and says "I️ don't like that guy."
"What? Why Liam is so sweet!"
"Sweet? Hah right!"
"Why you haven't even meet him! Wait have you?"
"Yeah in one my classes and I️ don't like his vibe that he gives off!"
"Well why can't you just live with him for a bit he's my friend!"
Conner laughs sarcastically. "Sure he is, I️ think he wants to be a little more than friends!"
"No he doesn't he's one of my best friends! And what about Miranda she sure seems cozy around you!"
I'm livid, and yelling at him, I️ wouldn't be surprised if the other demigods come into the room soon.
"How do you even know about Miranda?"
"Oh don't play with me right now! I'm mad at you!"
Conner rolls his eyes and say "We not even a couple! All I️ did was take you to a dance! So what I️ tried starting a relationship with you, but you were scared about what everyone would think!"
I️ have tries coming out of my eyes as I️ push pass him and run out he door I️ hear Sally call after me but I️ keep running. The weather matches my mood perfectly cold, rainy, and dreary. I️ call a taxi and tell the driver my home address. The old lady driving the taxi ask "Bad day honey?"
"Like you never imagine" I️ reply.
She gives me a nice smile as she pulls up to my old apartment. I️ pay the nice lady and give her a tip. Then I walk up to my dad apartment and knock. My dad comes to the door and smiles "Oh Emily! I'm so glad to see you come on in please! You want some hot chocolate?" My dad beckons me into our cozy apartment and I️ smile at all the memories we had made here.

The gray couch is still pushed up against the brick wall and still opens into the bright kitchen

The kitchen and living are on one side of the apartment while the two lonely bedrooms are on the other the hall way that leads to them has pictures of me, my dad and the small family that my dad has

The kitchen and living are on one side of the apartment while the two lonely bedrooms are on the other the hall way that leads to them has pictures of me, my dad and the small family that my dad has. Then the white bedroom leads to my room, it looks unchanged.

All around my room is art I️ have done, and things that mean something to me

All around my room is art I️ have done, and things that mean something to me. Dad calls me into kitchen, and I️ go. After I️ enjoy time with my old man, I️ go onto the balcony to try to gather all the emotions that happens today.

Just as I'm about to go in my phone rings, without looking at the caller ID I️ answer it

Just as I'm about to go in my phone rings, without looking at the caller ID I️ answer it. "Oh hey Em! So a little bird told me that you had some problems at the Jackson residence! And if you want to make them feel bad, come talk to me at Starbucks tomorrow, wear something cute!"
"Listen Queenie, I️ don't need to come meet you, I️ want my old spot, but I'll come just to make things easy."
I️ can hear Queenie smirk through the phone, "I️'m glad you have come to your senses!"

New stuff coming! Shout out to daughterofagodess for commenting!