School with alot of demigods

Emily's  Pov
Who was this Annabeth chick? I mean many girls had tried to win Percy over but she did it by just calling " Would Seaweed Brain come to the office immediately!". Then Percy came storming into office and kissed her. While the other kids in the huge group smirked at each other. And , wait did I see money being passed over to someone? Just then Grover came in and yelled " Juniper!". This kids had some strange names. After Percy and Annabeth finished making out, they whispered something into each other's ear while the other people in the group squad "Hey!" " What about us?"Percy then turned around and said "Stolls! Death Breath! Superman! Piper! Leo!" And a bunch of other names a bunch of them were weird one too. I looked down at my green shoes and brushed my peacock shirt. Then I looked at the group's schedule they all had 3 classes together! Reading/LA, Greek and Gym. I tried to get everyone's attention" Okay let's all head down to the lockers!" I was about to head out the door when Percy piped up and said" Emily, you can go I can introduce them to the school." I felt a little crushed. I felt like I was connected to these kids in some way," Oh okay, Bye everyone!" And walked out of the door.
__________________________
                        Grover Pov
I couldn't believe my luck! Juniper was here as well as the rest of Percy's friends from Camp. Percy was in a happy daze as he took the lead. One of his arms was wrapped around Annabeth's waist the other was holding on to his Navy blue backpack. Annabeth was smiling too, zero her head was rested on Percy's shoulder and she was looking up at with a look of love in her eyes. Juniper was beside me, she was looking very nice in a short green dress, a flower headband and Greek style sandals.

Then the bell rang telling us you need to get to first class

------ Time skip to 2nd period----------
                   Annabeth's Pov
Your whole group of demigods met inside Mrs White Greek classroom, Percy came up to me and said " How was your first class at Goode High School?" He had his trouble making grin on his face. I was about to respond when a high pitched voice said " Percyyyyyy! Bae, what are you doing here with theses losers?" A bleached head came up to the group and her eyes scanned the whole group of us. Her eyes stopped abruptly when she saw Percy and I holding hands. Then I felt her eyes scan my body, but before she got to my chest area, Percy stepped in front of me."Queenie what do you want with us?" I peered around at him and he looked kinda scared. Queenie responded with " Oh Percy I only want you!". That was it! Percy is my man not hers. I must have had a look on my face because Piper and Thalia grapped my arms before I could give this girl a piece of my mind. Thankfully the bell rang and the Teacher, Mr White, entered the room. " Hello class we have a lot of new kids so if you are new please stand up and say your name". Almost half of the class stood up, the teacher looked astonished at the many kids. " Hello Mr White, I'm Annabeth and this is Thalia, Piper, Hazel,Katie, Juniper, Clarisse, Calypso, Leo, Jason, Conner and Travis , Chris, Will, and Nico." " Well, Welcome to Goode High. We hope you like it here" said Mr White, just then a boy with black hair and poop color eyes. " Mr. Sloan, you are late!" The kid replied in a bored tone" Whatever White". Then the boy turned to the class and looked at the new people(mostly the girls) " Heeelloooo Ladies! The name's Matt. Matt Sloan to be exact". Our boyfriends looked at each other then looked at Matt each one of them had the same face on the "back away from my girl"face. Especially Percy, I touched his shoulder and gave him a small smile as he turned around. Most of the girls were doing that to their boyfriends. Then the class started" Okay everyone I am going to partner you up and you must write a 3 page paper about a god and a goddess". He started naming people off, almost all of the demigod couples were pared up with each other. I turned around in my desk to see Percy's trouble maker smirk. " So, what god and goddess are we doing?",  I gave him a playful death glare" is that even a question Seaweed Brain?". He still looked confused at my comment, I was about to clear thingso up but the Matt guy came over to where we were sitting. "I'm glad a have a library card, cause I'm checking you out babe", he said with a horrible smirk on his face. I sneaked a looked over at Percy before I answered the pervert. He looked pissed some of the other demigod guys looked at him and looked at Matt like he was a hell hound. "3 things,Matt. 1- that was really weak.2- I have a nice, loving boyfriend, 3-." Percy ( looking really pissed off) broke my train of thought and said" Back off, Sloan", the dreadful Matt responded with" Shut it Jackson! This chick will properly dumb you real soon." Now that got me mad no ones calls me a chick." Matt, will you go we would like to get a good grade on this project. Now bye!"
•••••time skip to Gym Class••••••••••
(BTW it is still Annabeth's PoV)
As the lot of demigods walked into the gym we ( the 7) recognized a commonplace voice
" Alright Cupcakes go get dressed and hurry the Had- heck out here!"
Most of the boys made their way to their locker room, but a strange dude came up in front of Piper and thrust her upon the wall without his hands. I heard Piper yell,
" Jason!"
But Jason was engaged in a conversation with Will about something. I was about to go help Piper but I saw Percy slash and kill the guy that had abused Piper. The dude turned into golden dust and Percy went over to Piper while I went over to Jason and taped him on the shoulder
" Jason Grace, go help your girlfriend who almost got killed about 2 seconds a  go!"
Jason looked fearful as he walked over to Piper and Percy. The look he got when he arrived was alarming, she got up off the ground and ran to the girls locker room with tears in her eyes. I went to go talk to her, as I passed Jason I gave him my death glare. When I walked into the locker room Hazel, and Katie were patting a weeping Piper's back. Juniper and Calypso were by the door already changed as soon as I walked I they asked me,
" What happened?"
Truthfully I answered
" No idea".
I walked to Piper and kneeled down in front of her I asked her
" What's wrong?"
The look in her eyes told me that we would talk about this later. I stood up and announced
" Let's all get dressed and then we will discuss this!"
Everyone followed my orders Piper and stop crying by the time she was dressed in her gym clothes. She came up to me and whispered in my ear,"Only you Hazel and Thalia can find out". I gathered up those girls and we went to the area where the showers are, when we got there Piper started to talk
"That guy that attacked me was a venti a storm spirt. The last time I say him was when we were at the Grand Canyon. When we were their Jason promised me that if I said his name he would come save me. But he didn't. And I think something is happening between him and Reyna, because he won't talk about her the way he used too."
Then she broke down. Honestly I didn't know what to do. I have only have one boyfriend who flaw was loyalty. So I looked at the others Hazel, said
" I am pretty sure he didn't here you Piper. But I don't know about the Reyna thing"
Then she looked at Thalia. Thalia walked out of the locker room and I followed her out of curiosity. " JASON ATHONY GRACE! GET YOUR SORRY( sorry kids these words are rated PG-13;))OVER HERE. YOU ARE GOING TO FACE TORTURE FROM ZEUS, APHRODITE, AND ME YOUR SISTER!"
By this time Thalia had gotten over to Jason and boy, did he look scared in the tiniest voice that even I could barely here he said " Wwwhhat did iii-I do Thhhhalila?" She was about to answer him but than I rushed in and faces her" I don't think she wants us to tell..............yet".
At that Hazel and Piper rushed out and Coach Hedge announced that we were going to fight today and he needed a person. Of course Percy went up there and then Coach Hedge said" Alright Water boy pick a person you want to fight against!" Percy eyes fell on me and I slowly came up to the mat that was on the ground we picked our weapons( Percy- Riptide Me - dagger)and Coach Hedge said " Fight!"