Taco Bell Runs

3rd POV
"I️ vote we go to the party! We only get to party while we are young!" Leo's voice echos around the living room. "Leo you can go, but some the others don't necessarily want to go". Annabeth says her feet on Piper's lap, her upper body snuggled up to Percy. "Why can't we go for a 1 or so, and if you want to go home then you can? Does that sound even?" Frank said trying to compromise. The group looked at Conner, Emily and his relationship was still sore for him. "I️ don't care what y'all do, I️'m not going no matter what". Conner got up and left from the group.
"Well I️ guess that's decided now! Travis would you go please find Conner and make sure he won't make any rash decision?" Katie told Travis lifting her head from his lap. Travis nodded and got up, and then ran up the stairs to the 4th floor. "So who wants food?" Piper asked, the group all agreed and Piper took orders for Chinese takeout. While the group was waiting for the food, and watching Food Network. Nico whose head was rested on Will's arm and one of Nico's arm was wrapped around Hazel's shoulders. Hazel rested on Nico, in her lap was a French Bulldog. "Hey Zhang," Nico said, Frank turned back to human form from bulldog form. "di Angelo?"
"If we are all going to this party, I️ want you to watch my baby sister. I️ can't have her being corrupted at this party full of seniors. Got it?" Frank recognized the seriousness and playfulness in Nico's voice, and nodded. The group fell silent again and watched the food that was being prepared.
************************************************
                                     Jason POV
"Jason! Jason! Get up Jason! You lazy bum!"
In my dark room, at night I️ could make out Piper's figure, I️ rolled over and tried to fall back asleep.
"Jason Anthony Grace, I️ saw your eyes open, get up please!" Piper walked over to the other side of the bed, and sat down. I️ automatically went to grab her waist and snuggle my head into her. "Jason, would you stop. I️'m hungry for Taco Bell!" Piper said. I️ looked over at the blurry red numbers and read 1:49 AM. "At 2 o'clock in the morning Piper?"
"Yeah, can we go please??? Pleeeeeeaaaassseeee Jason?"
"Why couldn't you have just gone Piper?"
"Because Jason, it makes for better stories!"
I️ roll my eyes, slowly reach for my glasses, but Piper puts them on me before I️ can grab them. She also hands me a light pick shirt to put over my gray joggers. I️ put the shirt on, and Piper throws me a pair of Sperry flip flops. I️ get up and start making my way out of my room at 2AM. Piper softly laughs, "I️ love your outfit Jason"
"Mine look at yours Pipes?"
She was wearing black leggings, and a black shirt with skulls on it.
"Isn't that shirt Nico's?"
"Yeah but she stole my red and black flannel, so I️ stole this shirt if his".
Rolling my eyes I️ grabbed my keys, a sweatshirt, and another jacket. It's hard being an California kid in a New York winter climate. Piper grabbed 3 jackets puts them on and looks at me "Ready to face the cold?"
"No but let's go".
Both of us run out of the door, I️ close it behind us quietly and run to the truck. I️ open the door shut it just as fast, and start the truck up. Piper is on her phone ordering the food online. "What do you want?" While we wait for the truck to warm up, Piper places our order. Then I start driving to the nearest Taco Bell.
"So have you heard anything from Emily?" I️ asked
"Nothing expect the invite to the party, she has been hanging out with Queenie and that kind of squad."
"Oh I️'m sorry about that. Didn't want to bring up a sore spot or anything."
"Honestly I️ don't think any of us girls were really close to her, well maybe Katie. But I know Annabeth wasn't that close to her, neither was Hazel. I think that Katie and I might have been the closest to her, girl wise at least. Her and Percy might have been real close too, but I honestly don't know anymore."
We pull into the parking lot, Piper jumps out and runs inside to the small restaurant and runs back into the heated truck. We distributed the food, and start eating. I start to drive back to the house, and try to catch enough sleep for school the next day.

I haven't updated in forever!!! I'm soooooooo sorry too! As school dies down, I️ should start updating more. I️ might need some more ideas for this book to go, because I️ have maybe 4 chapter ideas. So please comment any ideas you might have. No idea is a stupid idea!!! Please help and comment!!! Thank you!!!!!