Party

Percy PoV

Today was the actual day of Queenie's party, which meant it was Saturday. Quite honestly, Saturday's were the best. No matter what anyone says, mostly because you can have a chill Saturday; where you spend the entire day on the couch next to the most beautiful woman in the world. Or you could spend it with a night out on the town with your boys.

Currently, I'm waiting for Annabeth to choose an outfit for me to wear to this party, because apparently my sweatpants, with a hoodie thrown over my tank-top was not going to cut it.

"Okay so put this on, with your black vans. Hopefully that's good enough for the night".Annabeth throws me some basic denim jeans, a long-sleeved black shirt, and a grey beanie. "What about a jacket? It's literally freezing outside Wise Girl!"

"Just wear your Letterman, I'll find another jacket to wear. Hurry up! I still gotta do my makeup and everything. Ugh! Why did I agree to go to this stupid party?" I grab Annabeth by her waist as she tries to leave my room, "Because, Leo thinks it will be fun, and Piper really wants to go. Also Jason said that he needed my 'bro support' that's why we are going".

Annabeth rolls her eyes at me, "Put that on, whenever your done, come to my room". She tiptoes up to kiss me, which I gladly accept, then turns in my arms to leave my room, and shuts the door behind her. I can't wait for the day I can marry her, if I could I would marry her right now. Literally no woman comes even close with my Wise Girl. Okay, well maybe my mom, but she's my mom. I throw on my clothes, try to arrange my hair underneath my beanie, grab my vans and Letterman, and make sure to put my wallet, and house keys in my pockets. Then I head on over to Annabeth's room.

I walk in with out knocking and throw myself onto her bead, and grab a pillow taking in the lemony scent of her. "Percy!!" she says from the bathroom. "What?!" I ask back.

"Could you grab my white shirt in my closet? It should be hanging up in there!" she says peering the top part of her body out of the bathroom. "Why don't you come and get it? It's only me in here." I say wanting to cause a little bit of trouble, and maybe have a quick make-out session before we have to leave for this party. Annabeth rolls her eyes, and then darts out of the bathroom, and into the closet. I catch a glimpse of her in her bra with some black jeans on, but not enough for my liking. I try to get up off of the bed as soon as I see her dart out, but she slams the closet door in my face. I hear her laugh on the other side and I bang my head against the door. I turn around on my door, and then slide down the door waiting for her to get out.

When Annabeth does open the door, I fall backwards having her stand directly over me. She has on her black jeans, and grey sweater. "Seaweed Brain" she says, rolls her eyes and steps around me. As I sit back up, i feel a buzz in my packet from my phone, I pull it out as i stand up.

"Hey my mom wants to know if we could come over? Apparently her and Paul have some news for us?" I ask Annabeth, "Yeah sure, at least then we have an excuse to leave Queenie's earlier".

"Okay i'll tell her sure, and would it be okay if we slept over there? I wanna see mom and Paul for a bit more?"

"Yeah that will be perfect. I'm 80% sure I'll have an extra pair of clothes there for the morning.

"YO! If we still want to go to this party, we need to leave!! I'm calling you out, Water Boy and Owl Head!!" We heard Leo come over the intercom. Annabeth rolls her eyes, grabs some tan boot-heel things, purse, her backpack, and then leaves the room. I follow close behind her as we walk down the stairs, I grab her backpack, put it on, and then grab her hand that is free.

Time skip to when everyone is at the party.

3rd PoV

Percy and Annabeth got out of their taxi, closely followed by Jason's truck which held Jason, Piper, Leo and Calypso. Then out of the van( that the demigods used for the Thanksgiving) Nico, Will, Hazel, Frank, Katie, and Travis. The group stood outside of the house, that seemed to be an elegant, classy, expensive house. "Okay, so are we ready to go in?" Katie asked.