Just two girls

3rd person POV
The Jackson's apartment was silent when Emily stormed out of the cozy home. Then everyone turned to Conner and waited for his reaction,"Ugh!" He screamed and gave everyone a glare as he passed by them. Then the unthinkable happened, with demigods there is usually some kind of noise being made. But, for the first time no one moved, no one spoke, all of them seemed to be frozen in time. "Well" Sally said,  "Annabeth, go call the pizza place, and order enough for all of us please! Percy go ding some extra blankets or sleeping bags. Grab 5 or so , because I️ know the boys and girls are not going to be separate, even though I️ tell y'all so". Annabeth went to the phone, and called the local pizza place. Then she went to go help Percy with the blankets.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie POV
The pizza that Annabeth ordered was delivered to the Jackson apartment, and we all lay down to watch a movie. "I️ wanna watch Finding Dory!" Percy screamed. "Hush Percy! Besides it my turn to pick out a movie!" Annabeth told him. "Why can't I️ pick the movie?" Asked Leo, "Because Leo that's an Percy and Annabeth thing" Piper informed Leo. "Whatever Piper, we're watching Lady and the Tramp" Annabeth stated. Travis dramatically layers over my legs and I️ groan at the weight of my boyfriend. He puts his feet by mine and I️ slide up next to him. "I️'m really worried about Conner, he's my little bro. And I️ don't want any girl hurting him!"
"Travis I️ don't"
"Oh so you're siding with Emily?"
"No you didn't let me finish okay? Please clam down. I️ think that both of them are under a lot is stress, and maybe not seeing each other for a little bit might help out their relationship. May it be a friendship relationship or something more."
"Katie Gardener: the voice of reason for the fabulous Travis Stroll."
I️ smile and put my feet up on the coffee table as the movie starts. Travis does the small and studies my feet for a bit. "You have big feet" he whispers to me.
"I️ do not!" I️ whisper shout back.
"Do too. They're  like the size of mine".
"Maybe you're feet are just really tiny!"
"I️ don't think so because- well- you know what they say, big feet big-"
"Travis! I️ swear to Hades if you finish that sentence..."
"What? I️ was just going to say big feet, big heart to love your girlfriend with".
"Sure you were!"
"Would you two, shut up!" Nico tells us and snuggles up to Will, while Will just smiles and positioned his arm around Nico.
Not even halfway through the movie, I️ nodding off. Travis whispers softly to me "Go to sleep Kit-Kat. I️'ll wake you up when the movie is over." I️ nod and throw my leg over Travis's waist. The last thing I️ hear is Travis's laugh, before I️ fall asleep.

Someone slowly taps my arm to get me up, and the world comes into focus. I️ sit up onto the coach and, survey the room. Percy and Annabeth are on the floor, sleeping in one sleeping bag together. Sleeping in front of the big coach on one big pallet, is Jason Piper both facing each other. Will is on one side of Nico, while Hazel is on the other side. Hazel has her arms around a large dog. Leo and Calypso are on the other coach sleeping soundly. Travis gently grabs my hand to pull me down and spoon me. I️ turn around in his arms and smile into his chest going back to sleep.

Waking up by Travis is always fun, but when he won't let go of me and Percy and Leo are going to pour water on him, it's not as fun.  Percy whispers" I️'ll dry you off ASAP okay?" "Just roll out of his arms!" Leo adds. "Okay go!" I️ say. The boys pour the ice cold water, on us and as soon as Travis screams he lets go of me and I roll onto the floor. "Ah it's so cold!" I️ say Percy smiles and says "Sorry Katie!" And hugs me to dry me off. Annabeth comes into the living looking at the mayhem that just happened, and shakes her head. "Hey Katie there are clothes for us in the guest room from Aphrodite." She says. I️ look at her outfit she's wearing an oversized white knit sweater with black leggings. "Mkay, thanks!" I️ say getting up and going down the hallway, meeting Piper and Hazel on the way out. Piper was wearing a gray sweater with a little alien (👽) head at the top of the shoulder and plain black leggings. Hazel was wearing a gray sweater that was knit but had gold, silver, and bronze combined into it. She had some dark skinny jeans on too. I️ got to the room and on the bed was a gray sweater with floral designs at the sleeves, I️ also had skinny jeans on like Hazel. I️ changed fast and went back into the living room where I️ was called into the kitchen by Sally. "Get you something to eat Katie!" Sally told me happily, I️ smiles and got a breakfast with blue pancakes, eggs and bacon. We all ate, and then Annabeth and I️ decided that all of the girls should go out for the day. The girls nodded in agreement while the boys disagreed. "What are we supposed to do all day then?" asked Jason. "That sounds like your problem!"Piper said, kissed his check and we all pulled on our shoes, kissed our complaining boyfriend and went out into New York. We decided to go to the mall. All 5 of us girl demigods walked down the sidewalk together, then Calypso complained of being cold. So we walked into a Starbucks and saw Emily sitting across from Queenie in a big old booth. When we walked out Hazel said "It's like she betrayed us". Piper added "I️ knew we shouldn't have trusted her!"
"Guys! I️ don't think we planned this day to go on gossiping about a person that was our friend!" Calypso said. "Your right!" Annabeth said and we went back to waking to the mall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                     Emily POV
I️ woke up on the day I️ was supposed to met Queenie, back when we were in Freshman and Sophomore year we used to be good friends but then we split up. I️ put on a sweater and a high low skirt, Yeah this should work.

I️ grabbed my tan bag and some white vans and headed out to Starbucks to meet Queenie

I️ grabbed my tan bag and some white vans and headed out to Starbucks to meet Queenie. When we were friends, she used to have two personalities: her mean school facade and her nice personality. I️ had seen both, and if you knew her well enough you could tell that the school facade was so fake. I️ walked into Starbucks and order my drinks and the sat down in the back corner booth. "Well that outfit and your school ones look different."
I️ look up to find Queenie.

"Well I️ could say the same about you!" I️ tell her back, as I️ stand up to give her a hug, she laughs and gives me a hug

"Well I️ could say the same about you!" I️ tell her back, as I️ stand up to give her a hug, she laughs and gives me a hug. We sit across from each other, "So what do I️ have to do to get back into the 'popular' club?" I️ ask her
"Nothing I️ need an actual friend the other girls are fake, and I know the same could be said about me but I️ think I'm going to change it up a little."
"Like how?"
"Not wear such sluty clothes all the time, and maybe give up on Jackson a little besides Matt Solace is kinda looking cute."
"Well I'll support you in that! Do you still like K-Pop?"
"Yasss girl!" Queenie gets up and comes to my side of the booth.
And it's back to Sophomore year, just two girls not anything else.