Frank and Hazel

Requested by ArtemisesDamHunter
Hazel PoV
I never thought I would have been going to a 21st century mortal school. And a lot has changed, like the black people didn't have to separate themselves from the white people. Which is nice because, know that I think about it, all of my friends are white but I did make a new friend. Her name is Tara, and looks like this. (Minus the nose ring)

She is super nice and really good at technology

She is super nice and really good at technology. Which I need a lot of help with. I'll ask Leo later probably. I thought about all of this while I was on the way to my new stable that my dad got me. It was much better than color pencils and sketch paper. I only wish was that I had a horse, Airon wasn't around very much seeing as we were in New York. And he really didn't like the city area. So I was super surprised when I found a horse in the stables for me to ride.

He was so pretty and super nice too, I saddle him up and go outside to race then I see another horse on the property

He was so pretty and super nice too, I saddle him up and go outside to race then I see another horse on the property. Weird? Since
this horse was kinda bulky and really tall, how did that horse get here? Wait, I yelled out 'FRANK ZHANG I KNOW THATS YOU!"
He slowly transformed into himself, he was wearing black sweatpants and a big pale pink sweat shirt. He smiled sheepishly at me and said"No need to y'all Haze". I rolled my eyes as he continued" you want to ride around, I have a surprise for on the grounds?" The last sentence sounded more like a question than a real statement. I knew he was nervous so i let him let me to the surprise.
Frank led me to a clearing that had lights from tree to tree, two chairs and a blanket, and lastly a camp fire with some food around it."Tah-da! I hope you like whenever*pause* mom was alive we would always go for camp outs so, I thought I would bring you to one." Frank said
"Thanks Frank I think it's really nice and cute, but what is the food for by the fire?" I asked
"Oh! That's for s'mores! Their super good I'll show you how to make them!" Frank showed me how to make s'mores, which were super good, and messy. Then we pushed the two chairs together and held hands with the blanket over us. " I'm glad you planned this for us Frank. I had a lot of fun!" He just smiled at me and together we talked and looked up at the starry night. I don't remember being this peaceful in a long time.

Just thought I should update. Tell me what couple I should do next please!!!!