Eye Rolls

Nico POV
Some good life advice: When you go to meet your boyfriend's mom don't look both of the Solace's in the eyes because they can read all of your emotions.

I️ was holding Will's hand as he drove us to his house, the music I️ like was playing, dark heavy rock. We fight about this I️ like my music, while Will likes classical music. Will groans "How can you like this? It's like death came to life or something!" I️ give him a side glare. "I️ am death and I️ have come to life if you haven't noticed"
"Okay I️ didn't mean it like" Will sighed, exhausted with Nico's attitude right now.
Nico smiles and rolled his eyes
"Will?" Nico asked "What if you're mom doesn't like me? And what's gonna happen if she disapproves of he relationship? Does she know you're, you swing 'that way'?"
"Neeks, babe, chill! I️ already told her about you okay, from what she know you're a emo teddy bear.! Oh and she knows I'm gay! Wanna know how I came out?"
"Sure, Will I'd love to hear how my boyfriend came out to his mom!" I️ said sarcastically. Will looked and rolled his eyes at me again.
"Well my mom was laying on the church watching some TV show and I️ came up behind and said 'Mom, I just realized another thing dad and I have in common?' And she asked 'Well what is it?' And to
That I said 'I'm bisexual?'"
"So you came out like an idiot?"
"I️ would prefer the term like a dumbass but it's your opinion, oh we are here by the way!"
I️ freaked out! I️ didn't want to look like a fool in front on Will's mom! Will could tell that I️ was nervous, he laughed and gently kissed my lips "You'll be fine be that emo teddy bear I️ know!" Then we both got out of the car. Macy( Will's mom) was on the front steps to their house.

Mrs

Mrs. Solace came running down he steps and hugged Will, while I️ stood their like an idiot. After they released she came towards me "Hi Nico!!! I've heard soooo much about you from Will, he's like a fan girl when it comes to you!" I️ laughed and then I️ hugged her, she was surprised at first(Will must have told her about my lack of affection at times) and then she hugged me back tighter!! I️ saw Will over Mrs. Solace shoulder and he smiled at me. We both released from the hug and she smiled at me, "Oh your bags! Will go grab them please! I'll show Nico around!!" Will shook his head, but off he went to get the bags. "Nico, I'm sooo glad Will found you! He really cares for you and I️ hope you care for my son the same!"
"Don't worry Mrs. Solace I d-"
"Oh no, none of that Mrs. business! Although I️ do applaud you for that level of respect! I️ prefer Macy please!"
"Oh alright Mr- Macy, I️ do care for son, even though I️ doesn't seem like it all of the times."
"I'm glad to know that!" Macy says as we walk into the house. The first thing you see is a tan couch with multiple brightly colored pictures on it. Then above of the couch is a picture of red poppies. Then in the middle of the room is an old chest with books and grab flowers on it.
(If you need a visual)

Overall the house could be described as bright

Overall the house could be described as bright. Macy gave me a tour and then we went up the stairs and down a hall with books selves that were built into the walls. "Will's room is on the right so is the bathroom that he and the guests share. On the left is my room and the guest's room."
"Yeah but Nico won't sleep there!" Will yelled as he come up the stairs. I️ blush, "Com'on Neeks I want to show you my childhood room!" I️ walk in to find Will's room about as simple as 2+2.

Will analyzes me was I️ walk around the room "So what do you think?" "Didn't think your room would be this dark

"Didn't think your room would be this dark."
"Well the window makes it brighter a lot and I️ didn't always like the sunshine." Will says as he puts down the bags "Oh the window has a good view! Go check it!" Will adds. I️ walk over to the window and look out it. Will comes and hugs me from behind. Then he starts kissing my neck "So what do you think about the view?"
"È ottimo, cosa stiamo avendo per cena, ho fame?"
I️ could feel Will chuckle against my neck, Will spun me around in his arms then he tapped my cheek and said "English, Nico English.!"
"What? Oh sorry  I️ just said 'it's great, what are we having for dinner, I'm hungry?" Will once again laughed at me. "Okay let's get you something to eat death boy!" We trampled down the stairs, and ate the pasta that Macy had given us. We stayed up for a bit talking about everything and anything. Then as Will and I️ headed up for bed Macy called after us "I know both of you are boys, but no baby making underneath my roof! Understand?" We both blushed and mumbled a yes ma'am. We both took showers (separate) and feel asleep on Will's bed. With Will's arms wrapped around my neck, lovingly, and both of us facing the moon that was out of Will's window.

More stuff coming I️ promise