Leo and Caylspo

Caylspo PoV
Naturally Leo was no where to be found in or around the house. So I waited, and waited and finally he showed up I could here his remarks on how crappy the new elevator was. Then he poked his head into my room and said "Hey! So what ar-"I intreppted him "where were you Leo?" I knew Leo had got into some trouble at school about something he built during he Ag class. "Ummm nothing" he said looking up to the left. I got up off of my bed and said" stop lying, Leo I know you did something or built something that was destructive. The faster you tell me the faster we can go to your shop or something." While I was saying his body language was screaming "WHAT???". He finally gave up and told me the truth" fine I was trying to build a small, like this*👌🏼* small flamethrower and mr. what's his face wouldn't let me. "Leo!"
"What?"
"You can't just build a flamethrower especially at school gosh."
Whatever Sunshine, oh and if we are gonna go to my shop then our outfit is going to get ruined."
I looked down at my outfit🔽

I just give Leo the 'really' look"Don't look me like that come on just put a hoodie on or something like that"Fine a grab a  black hoodie and we walk out

"Don't look me like that come on just put a hoodie on or something like that"
Fine a grab a black hoodie and we walk out. The rest of the evening is spent rebuilding Fetus( or while trying to). Me getting hungry ordering pizza with Leo's help and then going back to my room for Leo to fix a few things and hang up some things. He ends up staying in my room and slowly drifting off to sleep.

First person to comment the best ship I will do will get a shoutout!!!
Also thanks to Skywalker_07  and corina_c_b for being awesome people in my life. thanks!