This Madness

3rd PoV
As the girls and Frank drove away, well the amtron drove, they discussed their mission, as usual, Annabeth took charge of discussing the plan. " So here's the plan, the venue is hosting a rave, so we have to get in by those standards. Alright? Now we have to find a way to actually get in. The only was that you can get in if you are dressed with a group, and we have to have 3,000 dollars for one ticket!!!! Ugh!!!"
"Wait Annabeth my dad might know someone there maybe that could get us in" Piper joined in
There was an agreement among the girl group.
"Wait how are we going to get clothes?" Hazel asked
The girls looked confused at that part "Maybe we should worry about that later I mean we are almost at Camp Jupiter" Katie said. The van came to a stop and the girls with Frank got out and hauled their luggage to the entrance Reyna was out of the Camp to greet them in "Hi Guys! It's been a long time since I saw you all and I'm glad we can meet again one peaceful terms." Reyna said being very formal like, but you could tell that the greeting was a joke
She burst out laughing and eventually everyone else joined in. The girls were all hugged and ushered inside of Camp Jupiter. Bunks were prepared already for the girls and when the had all gotten settled in. They decided to once again go over the plan.
###############################
                               Piper PoV
We are in Camp Jupiter! Yes I'm a little nervous being here without Jason but I have to get over it. We arrived last night and today( in the morning) we are touring the camp and in the afternoon we are going to go visit my dad about getting into the venue. After we at breakfast Reyna meet us and looked around the Camp. Annabeth was admiring the architecture. Hazel was reliving the memories she had of living here. And Katie was taking in the sites and sounds of this new place. As the day went on we got a car and took it to my dad's mansion. Hazel brought up a topic that needed to be taken care of "What are we wearing to this thing?" I spoke up real fast "There's this shop real close by lets go there. We end into that shop and the little bell rang "Hi! Welcome to Betty's top shop for girls! Please feel free to look around!" The overly excited sales associate said. "We will" Katie said after, almost 1 hour in the shop with help from the sales associate. We all left with an outfit.

My (Piper) outfit

Annabeth outfit