The Dance

Author's note at the end please read!Btw Piper and Liam's dance is closest to the black couple's dance.
Liam lead me down a maze, past lots of doors and such to huge double doors. "What is this?" I asked " Oh this is something super cool!". Then he opened the doors and I saw that it was the autotoemato, Liam then leaped into the air and almost breaking his body to do a back flip onto the stage. " So what do you got Ms perfection?" He taunted, I screamed back at him " Absolutely Nothing for you!". I saw him roll his eyes from here then I made my way down the aisle up onto the stairs and onto the stage. " Remind me again why we are practicing up here" I said taking the mass size of the place in. " We are practicing here so when we actually perform neither of us will be freaked out", Liam answered while messing with the sound system. ThenHave and a man of the song like I'm going to dance now and lose you came on at full blast! I covered my ears and scream" Turn that off!" I hope Liam hears me as he fiddles around with it finally the music returns to normal sound. Liam then comes and plops down where I'm sitting  and says" We are going to play 20 question!!" " Why" I question. Liam responds with" Cause to be dance partners we need o understand each other and we are dance partners. Are we not?" He asks the last buthank question with a fake British accent and I can't help but laugh."O-oh okay I'll start, I have a Cherokee bloodline what about you?" Liam looks a little depressed at this question but nonetheless he answers it" My mom is an immigrant form Italy, and I don't know anything about my dad". I feel bad for him at least I got to know who my mom was, Liam then gets a cheerful attitude"have you been outside the country and if so what was the reason?"
"Ummm........" , I was about to answering but the bell that let school out rang! I tried to save myself from the previous question by asking for a practice tomorrow morning. " Do you want to practice tomorrow morning here?" " Nah, I have swim practice it was nice meeting you Piper! Bye Sweetie!". Liam then sprints down the stairs and down the aisle, I mutter a quick "bye" as he   leaves. I find a shirt in my bag and leave the stage then my phone buzzes

Piper's phone caseAnnabeth: Hey, who are you going home with?Me: Um idk prolly youAnnabeth:Okay we are by What  front doors

Piper's phone case
Annabeth: Hey, who are you going home with?
Me: Um idk prolly you
Annabeth:Okay we are by What  front doors.( I don't know probably)
I shake my head at Annabeth's Athenaish like traits. I open the pdouble doors at the front of the school and see the girls that I rode with in Annabeth's car. Thailia yells" Hurry up girlfriend!". I offered a smile and threw my bag in the back the climbed in!
I know I'm a booty-butt. I'm sorry I haven't updated in SO long! But I updated cause my friends corina_c_b bfinke8 and