Yells and Glares

Calypso PoV
I buried my head deeper into my pillow "Calypsoooooooo Wake up!" A familiar voice sang  "No Leo it's too early"
"Oh come on I just want to cuddle"

"Well cuddle with a pillow I'm trying to sleep."

"No! Real men don't cuddle with pillows, their girlfriends cuddle with them!"

"Real men don't cuddle at all!"
Ugh it was too early to be bickering with Leo about cuddling.
"Yeah do I can cuddle! Please Cal, just this once. I'll build you something!"
I turned onto my back and opened my eyes. Leo Vadlez was hovering over me, with big puppies eyes.
"Fine we can cuddle!"

"Yes way to go Leo!"
I rolled my eyes as Leo drops on to me
"Ugh you are heavy! Get off!"
"Are calling me fat Cali?"
Le asks as he rolls off of my I don't respond. Leo most likely smirks and slings a arm around my waist. He buries his head into my neck and together we catch up on sleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Percy PoV
I slowly wake up and try to get up, when I try I see a mess of blonde curls are on me. I smile knowing it's Annabeth. I move the slightest bit and I get hugged tighter, I hear the words of "Go back to sleep babe". I lay back down and move down to her ear. "Why should I go back to sleep" I ask as Annabeth moves her arms to my neck and lazily throws a leg over me. "I'm trying to sleep hush please!"
"But maybe I wanna talk to my favorite girlfriend ever t-"
"I've been your only girlfriend. Or at least I should be"
"As I was saying, I wanna talk to my favorite girlfriend ever to wake her up this morning"
"There are better ways to wake me up and sometimes I'm open to them. But it's too late now" Annabeth says she gets out of my bed and walks over to my closet with just a t-shirt on. "Hurry up and put something on, unless you want me to keep staring." I say and Annabeth stays and looks through my closet for some smaller sweatpants. When she finds what she wants she puts them on and pull her hair up into a messy messy bun. (Emily taught me that). She comes and gets back onto the bed and straddles me. "I'm glad to know you look at my butt." Annabeth says as she leans down to kiss me. The kiss was about to get heated when Travis walks in "Hey do yo- AAHH my eyes" "Travis hush what's wro- ewww and awww" Annabeth pulled away and I got a view of Travis with his arm around Katie's waist and Katie was leaned back into Travis's frame. Annabeth got off of me and went to talk to Katie about something. I got off my bed and Tabis asked" So how it?"
"Hush we haven't gone that far yet"
"You said yet"
"Yeah, yeah like you and Katie haven't talked about that at all!"
"We did for your information she just wants to do it when we are older. Now you wanna go join the pool tournament downstairs?"
"Sure let's go"
We walked down to the man cave to see the boys chalking sticks and some dealing cards for poker. All of us played, having our numbers slowly dwindle down. Nick and Will went to go meet Will's mom. Grover had Clover Elders business to attend to. Conner went with Emily some where, probably to meet Emily's dad and bring the last few items she needed her. When we came out of the man cave, we found Annabeth(in some shorts that made her butt look good. Dam!)Piper, Hazel, Calypso,Katie and Rachel all in the living room talking. I came up beside Annabeth and gave her a real quick peak." Where is everyone?" I asked
"Well Thaila had Hunters business to attend to, Clarisse and Chris went back to camp for a bit, Juniper went with Grover to Clover Elders, and oh! Conner went with Emily to meet Emily's dad."said Katie "What about Nico and Will" asked Frank. "Will wanted Nico to meet his mom" responded Hazel not looking up from what she was doing. As the boys sat down Leo said"YEAH now all the seven can be by themselves, oh and you too Travis and Katie!"
"Not exactly" the girls said with a nervous laughter. "What do you mean? What happened?"questioned Jason. The room was silent for a bit, then Rachel being well Rachel spoke up "Oh for gods sake Hephaestus lost a key and wants Percy, Leo and Jason to go find it. He didn't pick you Frank because something about Camp Jupiter business. Oh and you too Travis something about the son of a thief would need to be there." All of the guys looked at each other. Jason was the first to speak up "Okay but where is it? And what are the girls doing then?" Rachel looked scared for a bit and then slowly answered "It's in a juvenile detention center in Nevada. Um............. the girls have they own mission it's"
"None of our business because if you tell any of you, then you would insist on going with us." Piper piped. The was an outbreak amongst us guys. "HUSH"Annabeth shouted"now we have to pack if we are going to get to Nevada by Friday!(Its Tuseday in this chapter. And the demigods don't have school cause it's thanksgiving holidays)Go now!" Everyone stood for a minute, Annabeth glared at me for a minute "You heard the woman, Go!" Everyone went to their rooms to pack. Rachel left and I went to go pack. After everyone had pack we all went to the driveway and saw an old van in the driveway.

Everyone piled their bags into the back of the bag and off we went