The Evil Queen

Queenie POV
Waking up in my my light colored room, with white walls, white bedspread, and the chandelier that hung over my bed, felt nice but it was so plain. I️ really want some color in my room.

I️ get up and out of bed, I️ walk over to my closet to pick out something to wear

I️ get up and out of bed, I️ walk over to my closet to pick out something to wear. My door is then flung open and I slowly retreat back to my pink fuzzy bench in front of my bed.
"Oh, good morning Queenie! How are doing this morning? There is only two more days until your party!" My step mother Mara, turns around with her pale skin, and black(almost blue) , waist length hair.
"Aren't you excited?" I smile politely at her, "I happy that I am going to try to make some more friends".
"Ugh, first off darling, you don't have friends you have followers. Another don't use that attitude with me Raina!" She smirks towering over me. My real name is Raina, which means queen, but when Mara entered my life she decided to start calling me Queenie. She also forced the school and teachers their to start calling me Queenie, not Raina. So the name, sadly, stuck. The reason I️ have a step mother, is because when I️ was 4 years old my real mother Jesse died in a train accident. The conductor was hipped up on drugs and decided to drive, killing  himself, my mom and 300 other people. Since my dad was devastated with grief, 6 years after my mom had died, he married Mara. At first she was nice, but then Mara slowly took control over my whole life choosing what I️ wore to school, what parties I️ should attend, and who I️ can be friends with. A classic Cinderella story, I guess that why I️ liked Percy so much. I️ thought he could be my Prince Charming and dance me off into the sunset, living in California. But with the months passing that Annabeth is here, I've slowly let go of that dream. Mara spoke up and shuffled though my closet, she pulled out dark blue skinny jeans, and a white crop top, for the middle of winter.

"It's the middle of winter Mara! You do realize that right?" I️ asked the Evil queen

"It's the middle of winter Mara! You do realize that right?" I️ asked the Evil queen. She smiled a wide fake smile. "While of course, you do realize though, that you ZERO friends. And I️ haven't seen a boy around this place inn literally months! What happened to that Percy guy? Huh? Without me helping you, you would be at the bottom of the high school food chain! So be grateful you selfish brat!!" With that Mars walks out of the room, slamming it shy on her way out. I️ sigh and put the outfit on, I'll go to school in this but before I️ actually walk in, I'll change in my car. I grab a long-sleeves black knit sweater, blue denim skinny jeans, and black leather heels. I️ shove the extra clothes into holographic backpack, I️ put my laptop and the 2 binders I️ had brought home last night into a tall pink tote bag with 2 black handles, one handle being shorter than the other. I walk down the grand staircase, and past the sitting room. I️ take a right down the hall way, and walk past the dad's office, the downstairs living room, and the huge downstairs. I️ take a left and walk into the kitchen, I️ grab a bagel from the pantry, and cream cheese from the fridge. As I️ start to spread the cream cheese on my bagel, when my phone rings. I️ look down and one of my friends(one of the girls that actually has personality) Chanel is calling me. I️ pick up my phone and place it between my ear and shoulder. "Hey what's up!"
"Hey Queen could you pick me up today? My car is in the shop!"
"Sure, but um, you know that my real name is Rania right?"
"Oh my gosh! I didn't  know, would you like for me to start calling you that instead of Queenie?"
"Yeah, I'll explain everything when I pick you up."
"Okay see you then!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chanel and I walked up to the high school, I had changed in the car, while waiting for Chanel when I got to her house. We hurried inside to avoid the cold. When we had walked inside to our lockers, Emily was resting her back on my locker, waiting for Chanel and I️ to arrive.

"Hey Em, what's up?" When Emily looked up, it appeared that she had been crying.
"I-I really don't know. I thought re-joining with my old group friends would make Percy and his new friends jealous but it didn't. And Conner found a new girl named Miranda to hang out with. I still wanted to be friends with them, I'm just scared that it would be awkward."

Chanel and I looked at each other, then went to both sides of a crying Emily. We walked to the nearest bathroom. After we had gone in, I turned and locked the door.
"Here's what we are gonna do, okay, Emily?" Chanel said with a a lot of authority in her voice for such a small person, "Raina and I are going to fix you up real fast. Then we all go to class, and go off campus for lunch".
"But I don't have any money on me", Emily tried to argue.
"Well good thing Raina and I have money! Raina let's get to work!"
I nodded, and pulled out my emergency makeup bag, and my emergency makeup wipes. I handed a makeup wipe to Emily, and Chanel turns on music from her phone. We (Chanel and I) decide to keep it simple, just some foundation, concealer, power, blush, mascara, and a bit of highlight.
I was finishing up, when my name was called over the loud speaker.
"Queenie Faires please come to the office".
As I walk out of the bathroom and down the hall, I see the Percy Jackson squad. Percy is leaning against lockers with joggers on and a black sweatshirt on, he is looking down at Annabeth, who has a book out talking to him about something. Percy appears to not be listening, but still gazing intensely at Annabeth. Annabeth seems to have dark jeans on, a plain white white t-shirt, and then Percy's letterman jacket on. I can tell because on the back, the name Jackson is in white print, and underneath a varsity swim team symbol. They seemed so happy together, her telling him about something he really doesn't care about but, it makes her happy so listening. When I️ turned around I accidentally ran into someone.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you!"
This boy who I had run into was, on the ground searching for his papers that dropped.
"Oh, no it's fine Miss. It was totally my fault."
When the mystery boy said this he said it with tang in is voice, like he was from Texas or one of the southern states. I bend down to help him pick up his papers really fast before I have to rush off to the office.
"Sorry! Hope to see you again soon!"
I run off before he can say anything else.

I enter the office, a little out of breath. Miss Laclair walks in and gestures for me to follow her. I standup straight, and proudly walk into her office.
"Close the door behind you please".
I close the door and take a seat in front of her desk.

"Alright Miss Faires , it seems to me that's you are failing most of your classes. But I do have a solution, we can be tutored by any of our fellow classmates, that are on be list. All of their personal information are listed, and the tutors are listed by grade average. The top of the list, are the people who have the highest grade average."

I smiled at her, said my 'thanks' and took the paper. Naturally at the top of the list is Annabeth Chase.