Sadie Hawkins

Annabeth PoV
It's been  almost 3 weeks since I've been at Goode and it's been awesome going to the same high school as Percy. I mean sure there are moments where I hate high school but doesn't everyone at one point in their life hate it. I walked out of 5th period, to see that the main hallway was crowded. Emily, Piper, Hazel and Thalia all walks up to me" What's this about? Asked Hazel. "Oh it's the Sadie Hawkins dance. The committee normally puts on a dance other than prom each year." Emily replied looking bored. "So is it guys ask girls or what is the deal?" Thaila questioned. "It's girls ask guys y'all better get a move on before somewhere asks your boyfriend. Especially you Annabeth!" Emily once again answered. I smiled and thank her and then went off to find Percy over the last few weeks Emily had become apart of our clan. I think she liked Conner but I wasn't sure. I'll have to ask Piper about it.
I found Percy where he normally spends his free period in the pool. But this time his wasn't alone, Queenie and a few of her friends(more like minions) were there. "Percy pleas just go with me to the dance!"
"No Queenie! You are nice girl and all but I don't think it's meant to be."
"What do you mean? I'm perfect for better that that Annabelle girl. Come on Percy!"
Percy got out of the pool
"For the last time Queenie!NO! And I mean it!"
"Ugh! Fine but you are going to regret this! I'll just go with Matt!" Queenie walked out and said to me" I don't know what he sees in you but one day he will come to his senses!"
Percy was drying off and saw me. He gave me that signature smirk as walked over to him. "So I'm thinking you want to take me to the dance?"
"I mean I guess I'll take you no one unless you want to go with Thalia is something." Percy laughed
"Nah I'll go with you." Percy kissed me and said "Well I gotta go change I'll be back in a minute." After Percy changed we went to the library to 'study'. Some how we ended up talking more than studying.
"Wait so you think that Emily is Hera's daughter?"
"Yes Wise girl plus Grover says she smells like a demigod anyways. And it all adds up she has ADHD, she likes seeing couples happy and her mom is missing. Plus she looks like Hera too."
I looked at Percy weirdly" No wonder we call you seaweed brain." Percy rolled his eyes as the bell rang. " Whatever see you later. Oh by the way Annabeth I love you!!" I smiled at the dork in front of me" Love you too bye!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                               Emily PoV
The last bell rang. Yes! So happy to be out of school for the weekend. Plus I was having a sleepover at Annabeth's, Hazel's, and Piper's house I was really excited about it. All of us got along really great. And I felt really natural when I was with them. After dance practice Conner stroll picked me up. I was nervous about this because well I liked him. And I usually don't fall for boys that easily. As we were on the way back I asked him"So have you heard of the dance coming up?"
"Yeah a lot of girls have asked me but I'm waiting on one girl."Oh way to get your hopes up Em. "Yeah she has black hair and muti-color eyes. Real pretty if you asked me." I looked over at him and gave him a sad sort of smile. Wait he talking about me!
"You think I'm pretty?"
"Yeah I think you are pretty and even though this is a girl ask guy dance. I'm going to change it up. So, Emily will you please go to the Sadie Hawkins dance with me?" I smiled at Conner as we pulled into the driveway."Yes I'd love too".
I walked into the house to be purely amazed. Piper greeted me after we went to the floor that had all of the rooms on it. She was leading me to the guest room when Annabeth and Percy appeared from Annabeth's room. "Hey Piper do you know why there is a door with Emily's name written on it?"
"What?" Piper and I looked at each other confused. We ran over to where Annabeth and Percy were standing and there it was a door with my name written on it. I opened it and found my dream room.

Behind my bed on the black wall was writing in chalk

Well this wasn't supposed to happen but if Emily has to live anywhere else she wouldn't be as safe as she were here. Anyways yes I did break my eternal promise and cheated on Zeus but Bill and Elizabeth had been married so long to then just stop loving each other was so sad. I was their for him, and one thing lead to another and Emily appeared. Well I really hope all of you other demigods understand and help Emily through this tough time. Thank you. Queen of the Gods and Goddess
Hera
Everyone looked at each other in a very awkward silence. Percy was the first one to speak up "Well welcome to the family Em! Oh and Wise girl I told you so."