Madness Much?

Emily PoV
(About two days later)
It's been a real bad storm since I found out that I was the child of a Goddess. Everyone was in the living room while I was in my design room.

I was working on a new piece that described the horrible weather that was taking place

I was working on a new piece that described the horrible weather that was taking place. When I heard a door slam and the the creak of the wooden planks from above me. "Hey Em" Percy said "I never thought you would be the artistic type but whatever." I smiled at Jonas he climbed down the ladder. "What do you need Percy I'm a little busy right now". Percy explained that we were going to Olympus to figure out everything and if I was really the daughter of Hera. The trip to the Empire State Building was not easy 17 people finding a cab in the middle of raining New York is not easy. When we got to the Empire State Building, Annabeth requested for the 600th floor and up we went in the elevator. We the doors opened everyone heard load fighting."HOW COULD YOU?"
"Oh hush you have done it to me almost a thousand times"
"Yes but the king of the gods!"
"THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT!"
Then a clam, soothing voice buts in" sorry to ruin this lovely moment but we have guests".
A goddess that looked like me except with brown eyes instead of my colorful ones, looked at me and smiled." Hello Emily I've been waiting to meet you". Then Zeus, at least I think it is him, joined in" well I'm sorry to ruin this little family moment but I'm going to kill you!!" He said looking at me. "You most certainly will not!" And then they stared to argue again. Aphrodite smiled at the group and said"While those two fight ladies come with me please!" We followed her down a endless hallway then we suddenly entered a huge closet. "So I hear their is a dance coming up!!" Aphrodite said in her cheerful voice. Piper responded " Yes mom but we can take care of ourselves"
"Nonsense daughters of gods and goddesses need to be the best dressed! You first Piper!" Aphrodite dragged Piper into the middle of the room and clapped her hands twice. A pink smoke filled the room and Piper was no longer in her black leggings and Jason's sweat shirt.
                             Piper's outfit