Will and Nico/ Nico and Will

Nico Pov
After all of this excitement of school and surprise I needed to take a nap. Plus I have been shadow traveling a lot and I can't let  Will know that I'm tried. So up I go and into my bed to sleep.(italics equal nico's dream)
I wake up back in the jar of death with my last pomegranate seed left. The twin giants are outside of the jar preparing for their big 'show'. I won't let them taunt me again because, it constantly haunts me when I go into the death trace. I slowly find the pomegranate seed on my pocket and regretfully take a bite of it. It's already halfway gone from that tiny little bit. I close my eyes right as I eat the last half. This was my only food, and my only way to get back to the real world.  But if I did go back home( the underworld) I'm sure no one would miss me and I mean I'm almost completely useless in life. Maybe that's not the best thought to lull me back into my death trance but I need to do that so I can survive. Then I hear" Aww the little death boy is tried! Nico, babe wake up!" The giants never once called me 'babe' show this isn't them. But who could it be. I feel something like sunshine touch me and slowly shake me up.
As I wake from my dream I find that Will is there, on the side of my bed. I can tell by the look of his face that he is worried, and knows that something isn't right. "Nicooo, what have you been doing? Your dream looked like you were in Tartus or even that jar again." I try to mask my face into blankness like I don't know what he's talking about.  But Will is a doctor and he knows that when my face gets a little paler at the words 'or even that jar again' that I had a dream. Will says " Nico what did you dream about?" I didn't want tot tell him to be honest, I furrow my brow and say" Dream? What dream I didn't have a dream" Will looks amazed by the BS in this sentence. So he slowly kiss me down onto the bed and then slowly gets back up. He knows I'm a sucker for he kisses and eventually I tell him my dream. He looks so sad when I tell him and makes me come too the hospital room to get a check up. Then he gives me some medicine for the nightmares. "Okay now we have to do stuff want to go play in the man cave?" Says Will "Yeah I'd love too" I respond. I think I love this piece is sunshine in my life.

Sorry for the late update. What ship do y'all want to see next?? Whoever responds first will have their wish come true. Also go check out -Skywalker_07 she is awesome!!! Thanks for reading!!