Jeff Likes to Rave

Let me explain the title a bit.

Because, chances are, you're giving your electronic device the wtf look.

Easy as pie.

Jeff likes to rave.

Now stop asking questions and read the damn story.

I'll tell you why later.

WHY ARE YOU SKIMMING TO THE PART WHERE I EXPLAIN IT?! READ. THE. FUCKING. STORY.

That is all.

After the awkward silence was broken by yours truly, me and the guys had a ten minute group rant on why nutella is cheaper to buy at Walmart than it is in Publix. Cuz we're just that awesome.

A few minutes later, Jane told us to go to the dining room, and that lunch was ready.

As I got up, I noticed that I was wearing my usual clothes instead of my pyjamas.

I adjusted my glasses, wondering who changed me.

And trust me, heads WILL roll if I find out that is was a BOY who changed me.

Me: Masky? Who changed my clothes last night?

Masky: oh,

Hoodie: Sally did.

Masky: she got bored.

Me: good.

Masky: by the way, that was our bed, you'll be sharing a room with Jane and Sally. We already unpacked your stuff.

Me: so I don't have to unpack?

Masky: no, I took care of that.

Hoodie: and I helped!

Masky: no you didn't.

Hoodie: but-

Masky: -elbows Hoodie-

Hoodie: -grumbles- radda radda radda.....

Me: -raised eyebrow- thanks? -confused-

Masky: you're welcome.

When we got to the table we each sat down. Before eating the rather burnt grilled cheese sandwich I had in front of me, I analyzed the table to see how everyone ate their food.

Sally ate a pb and j sandwich silently, the guy Jeff was stabbing a meatball sub in a failed attempt to cut it into smaller pieces, a guy in a blue mask (who I assumed was Jack) was biting into what seemed to be a deep fried kidney, Jane looked at her meatball sub in disgust (probably because she had gotten the same thing as Jeff), BEN was too busy playing Mario Kart 7 on his 3DS to eat, and Slendy (the only one out of the bunch that I knew about) stood there staring at everyone blankly because he couldn't eat, not having a mouth and all.

The only people who ate normally were Sally and me. I would include Masky and Hoodie, too, if it weren't for the fact that they were each eating a bigass piece of cheesecake when it was supposed to be lunchtime.

After I finished my sandwich, I decided to talk to everyone. If I was gonna live here, I might as well get to know who I was living with, right?

Me: -turns to Jeff, Jack, and Slendy- what were you guys doing before you came?

Jeff: -death glare- raving.

Me: so, you like to rave?

Jeff: yes.

Does that answer your question? Now, be a good boy or girl and read the chapter FROM THE BEGGING.

Me: wow.

Jeff: but I can't rave.

Me: why not.

Jeff: a certain bitch kicked me in the jaw.

Me: -annoyed that he called me a female dog- be lucky I didn't turn you into a fat bunny.

Jeff: OH, SO YOU WERE GONNA LEAVE ME TO GET SHOT AND TURN INTO A FUR HAT. -sarcasm- OH, NOW I CAN'T RAVE BECAUSE I'M A MOTHERFUCKING HAT. WHAT A BUMMER.

Me: WELL, IF A CERTAIN JACKASS DIDN'T FUCK WITH ME LAST NIGHT, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN KICKED IN THE JAW, NOW, WOULD THEY?!

Jeff:-stands up on the table- YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK?! WITH THOSE SHORTS, YOU LOOK LIKE A TOTAL SKANK.

Me: -stands up on table- WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK?! YOU NEED A HAIRCUT. CUZ THAT HAIRSTYLE MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A TOTAL GAYFER.

Jeff was about to blow a gasket.

BEN: -muttering- ooh, she shouldn't have don't that.

Jane: well, someone's PMSing.

Sally: uh oh.

Slendy: oh my.

Masky and Hoodie: -slowly get up and back away into their room-

Jack: well, fuck.

Sally: NO CURSING.

Me: -to Jeff- what now? You gonna fall face first onto the table with that shitty knife of yours?

Jeff: -about to lunge at me- not before I kick your sorceress ass up and down the house with it.

Me: ha! Come at me, bro.