Smile Dog, Pills, and Jane's Health Problems

When I woke up, Jane wasn't in her bed. So I went looking for her while everyone else slept .

I was about to go down the stairs, when I heard yelling coming from Jeff, Dee-Dee, and BEN's room.

Jane: -sounded like she was forcing someone into a bucket of water- WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?! TELL ME NOW YOU MOTHAFUCKIN JOKER RIPOFF.

Jeff: I don't know! I don't know! I- -gets forced into the water bucket-

BEN: DUDE! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT BRINGING WATER HERE?! JANE! STOP DROWNING JEFF!

Me: -opens door- what's going....

Jane: THIS SICK BASTARD HID MY PILLS. -points at Jeff accusingly-

Me: pills?

BEN: she has OCD and mild Psychotic disorder, they were triggered by Jeff, don't ask how.

Jeff: meaning that I'm gonna suffer until we find them.

Me: good.

Dee-Dee: -from the closet- CAN I HELP?

Jane: WITH PLEASURE, MY FRIEND. WITH PLEASURE.

Jeff: I'm gonna die.... -whimpering-

Me: you do know you can run now, right?

Jeff: -runs away- HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Jane: -chases after him- YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!

Dee-Dee: -opens closet- PAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

BEN: WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THE WATEEEEEEEEEEEEER?

Me: WHY ARE WE TALKING LIKE THIIIIIIIIIIIS?

BEN: beats me. -shrugs- but seriously, I hate water. Can you get that for me? -points at water bucket-

Me: fine. -gets bucket and throws it out a random open window- by the way, did you know that everyone is about 70% water?

BEN: -disapproving frown- well, fuck.

Sally: -storms into room with a spray bottle full of water- I SAID NO CURSING. DON'T MAKE ME USE THIS.

BEN: -runs away-

Me: my top is made of silk, my collar is leather, and my jewelery rusts easily. Could you please not?

Sally: fine....

Sally and I went looking for Jeff and Jane. We decided to awake Masky and Hoodie to help us with the search.

~in Masky and Hoodie's room~

Me: ok, you wake Hoodie up using Charlie, and I wake Masky with the squirt bottle, kay?

Sally: why do you want to wake masky up? Hmm? Tell me.

Me: -annoyed- just gimme the damn bottle.

Sally: -mischievous- with pleasure. -sprays contents of the bottle at my face-

Me: -running in circles screaming- GAH! MY EYES! MY EYES!

Sally: -giggles- that's what you get for cursing! By the way, that was Clorox, not water.

Me: IT BURNZ! IT BUUUUUUUUUUURNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Masky: -rubs eyes and sits up- whaa...... -sees Sally laughing her ass off while I'm running in circles- oh my gawd! Hoodie! Wake up!

Hoodie: huh? -sees me and Sally- Sally! What did I tell you about the Clorox bottle?!

Sally: she said the d word. -points at me-