sailor men!

It had been four days since Armini moved in. The sun was setting, the guys were playing COD, and us gals were getting ready for our sleepover. Mikki and Armini agreed to come along (heh, I guess we didn't have to smuggle Armini after all).

After filling the bag with the usualy sleepover necessities (pyjamas, another change of clothes, gameboy, iPhone, chargers, large flying mint bunny plushie, anime DVD, laptop, secret snacks, etc.), I went downstairs to join the girls.

Me: -calling from downstairs- GUYS! WE'RE LEAVING!

BEN: -walks downstairs- you destroyed my kill streak. At this rate, I'll never best Jeff's!

Pinkamena: where are the other guys?

BEN: Masky's taking a nap, Hoodie is on social networking -pauses-...... Or Photoshop, and Jack is........ What IS he doing? Jeff was kicking my ass in Black Ops.

Mikayla: Mikayla thinks that shooting games are for idiots.

BEN: whatever. Byas.

Jane: bye, dude. Tell Jeff I hate him.

BEN: I think he already knows that.

Jane: tell him anyway.

Dee-Dee: oh! I have to say bye to Joe! -runs upstairs- BYE BYE PUMPCAKE!!!

We heard someone  briefly suffocating upstairs. Dee-Dee then walked downstairs, as if  everything were normal.

Mikki: pumpcake?

Dee-Dee: a cross between a pumpkin and a cupcake! -kitty face-

Pinkamena: hmm..... Maybe I should make a batch......

Armini: that would be cool. Like pumpkin pie in cupcake form!

Pinkamena: you're cool. Wanna be baking buddies?

Me: with you, Pinkamena, that can be taken two ways.

Armini: eh..... It depends.

Pinkamena: jeez. You folks sure are paranoid. Last time I checked, no one has been baked.

BEN: cool story, bro. Now GO. -pushes us out the door.

Mikki: what if we come back to find yaoi?

Sally: I would eat the universe.

Mikayla: last time Mikayla checked, only chinchillas can eat the universe.

Sally: maybe I AM a chinchilla! -evil laughter-

Me: doubtful. Now, let's go.

Dee-Dee: TO PASTA! and Nyan Cat. Let's not forget Nyan Cat.

Mikki: WAIT. -runs back inside- -comes back after five minutes- ok! Let's go!

Jane: what was that about?

Mikki: what? You think I was ACTUALLY gonna let the guys unguarded? I gave Charlie a nanny can to hold.

Armini: -giggles- they don't know?

Mikki: of course they don't know! What am I, stupid? They would rip that son of a biach off him as soon as the words escaped my mouth!

Sally: if they did that, they would be dead like disco.

Armini: what if we watch the tape and we DO find yaoi?

Me: I would never look at Jeff the same way again.

Sally: why Jeff?

Me: I dunno. I went on the wrong side of YouTube and saw this Jeff X BEN thing......