...and that new ghost character who makes his debut.....

We went to our lockers the next say, not noticing that Jeff had dissapeared from the group.

So, when we saw him chillin with a dead guy, we were extremely dumbfounded.

Dee-Dee: Joe! -runs up to hug Jeff- we missed you soooooooo much!

Jack: he was gone?

Dee-Dee: -death glares at Jack, sparkly purple aura appears around her- nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.......

Jack: I mean, oh God Jeff, how we missed you so!

Jeff: I sense sarcasm. Now, Dee-Dee! Get off!

Dee-Dee: nevarz! -hugs Jeff tighter-

Morty: she your girlfriend?

Jeff: uh-

Dee-Dee: well..... -looks up at Morty- I am a girl.... And he is my friend........

Jeff: oh God.... -tries to facepalm-

Morty: wow. And from what I remember, you were an ugly little fucker.

Jane: -runs up and hugs Morty, though she's basically hugging air- finally!

Morty:...... Who is she.

Dee-Dee: -lets go of Jeff- that's Janie. She wants to kill Jeff.

Jane: no. Don't call me Janie. -lets go of "Morty"-

Morty: Jane, hmm? -shakes her hand- my name is Mortimer, Mortimer Patterson.

Me: wait, wut? -approaches Morty- that's too long of a name.

Morty: and that's why you'll call me Morty, dibshit.

Me: oh, I'M the dibshit?! May I remind you who got his sorry ass killed by the same dude whom I almost beat the shit out of, and turned into a unicorn?

Morty: how did you-

Me: know about the 2006 Maplewood High Massacre? Yeah, we had to use the old news papers in the library to do a research paper in Ms.Miller's class. You were one of the victims. Plus, Jeff was bragging about it in his sleep the other night.

Jeff: huh?! I do that?

Pinkamena: it can be heard from the attic. Thanks to you, I'm forming bags under my eyes. I'M TOO FUCKING YOUNG TO HAVE BAGS UNDER MY EYES!

BEN: calm it, Pinkie. If you want, you can borrow my gaming headphones.

Pinkamena: do they keep noise out?

BEN: swear to God, I go deaf whenever I put them on. They might be a bit uncomfortable, though.

Pinkamena: I'd go with anything, at this point.

Masky: so, why are you dead?

Morty: I though your girlfriend over there went over this, Cullen. Joker boy, over here, stabbed me in both my lungs as I was escaping the chaos.

Me: wut.

Masky: my what?! Cullen?! Listen here, you little shit, that stubborn ditz of a redhead IS NOT my girlfriend. And my name, at least, in this school, is Timothy "Masky" mothafuckin Woodruff. NOT CULLEN.

Me: and I didn't explain the fact that you got stabbed in the lungs by a gay man.

Jeff: I'M NOT GAY.

Me: get a haircut, then, hippie.

Morty: well, pigtails, you brought it up, you should know what I'm talking about. Speaking of your pet name, what's with the hair? You looked like some anime character.

Me: well, according to author-sama's book cover, I AM, in a away, an anime character. And, really, all I said was that your name was too goddamn long!

Morty: well, excuse me, princess!

BEN: hey! I'm the Link cosplayer around here!

Me: since when am I Gabriela?!

Morty: I don't know who that bitch is! Don't ask me, dumbass!

Jane: I thought you were cool, until you started arguing blindly and flinging curse words everywhere in a failed attempt to make your reasons valid.

Morty: shut up, emo wannabe!

Jane: AW HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL TO DA NO! YOU WANNA GO?

Dee-Dee: huh? -"pokes" Morty- uh....... Is that my wallet in your pocket?

Morty: uh......

Me: -looks at his jacket pocket- dude, I see my wallet there, too.

Morty: ugh. Those are yours'? Damn. Shoulda hidden them somewhere in Joker How's locker....

Jeff: huh?!

Jack: wut.

Masky and Hoodie: since when do you have access to Jeff's locker?

Morty: it used to be MINE, dumbasses.

Jack: how the hell were THEY supposed to know?!

Morty: duh, all smart people know things like that.

Jeff: wait..... So if I open it.......

Morty: I'll get sucked in.

Me: dude. Open it. He's a bitch.

Morty: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!

Me: bitch.

Morty: -starts spazzing out- ASDFGHJKLOMGWTFBBQLOLNOONECALLSMEABITCH.

Me: I just did. Trololololololololololololololol.

Jack: there she goes again.....

Jane: just like she did at Walmart.......

Masky and Hoodie: hue hue hue hue hue hue....... This gon be good....... -both get out their video cameras-

Morty: -eyes start to glow- you little....

The warning bell rang. We walked to Ms.Miller's room, as Morty spat out curses, ranting about me calling him a bitch like Pat Robertson would rant about religion.

As we walked to her class, I decided to ask Jeff something.

Me: yo, Jeff. How did  you and Morty start to get along? Aren't you his killer?

Dee-Dee: he probably wanted to be friends with Joe cuz he's so nice.

Jane: or he did it out of pity.

Masky and Hoodie: maybe he bribed Morty.

Jack: I think it was because they have mutual lockers.

Pinkamena: or he showed Morty to Ms.Abalos's secret candy stash. It's in her desk, the bottom-left drawer.

BEN: or, maybe Jeff asked him for a pencil.

Everyone: huh?

BEN: it's a psychological fact. The more you ask someone for a pencil, the more they'll like you. I did that with a jock in math. He doesn't pick on me anymore. Google it, if you want.

Jeff: eh, no. None of those, actually.

Me and Dee-Dee: then what DID happen?

Jeff: well.....

He told us what happened.

Yup, another cliffhanger.

You're welcome.

I'll get to this in the next chapter.