Jack gets swagified (stray chapter, read after the pills chapter)

Ok, so Smile Dog got high, our pills are gone, and Jane is trying to murder Jeff.

So...... I guess we have to go to Walgreens.

Everyone who was awake was under 16, so we had to ask Slendy to drive us, since, Walgreens, unlike most of the places we'll be going to, is far from being at a walking distance. Slendy seemed to be reluctant at first, but said yes as soon as Dee-Dee promised not to be loud, and Jane promised not to kill Jeff (in the car). The gang then got into the car (a red SUV), and drove to Walgreens.

Here is what happened in the car:

Jane was singing Kagome Kagome in a very joyous tone.

Me: aaaah, Jane, please don't sing that..... You're not Kikuo to be making fucked up lyrics sound nice.

Jane: but why, Merlyn? Kagome Kagome is such a wonderful song! That is..... -turns to Jeff with a psychotic grin- ..... Unless Jeff likes it........ DO YOU LIKE KAGOME KAGOME, JEFFIE!? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jeff: it's an ok song........

Slendy: -driving- Merlyn, please restrain Jane, I don't want blood stains on the seats.

Dee-Dee: it's ok, Jane! Just think of happy things!

Jane: like what?

Dee-Dee: cats, PopTarts, rainbows, Jeff....

Jane: JEFF IS NOT A HAPPY THING.

Masky: nice job

Hoodie: Dee-Dee, you pissed Jane Masky and Hoodie: off even more.

Me: how do you guys do that without screwing up?

Hoodie: I dunno, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Me: the world may never know?

Masky: exactly.

BEN: actually, it takes 234 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop. I counted.

Me: you have WAY too much free time on your hands, BEN.

BEN: yeah, I have that effect on people.

Jack: you should see him when he's trolling 4chan, he's a monster.

BEN: ah yes, especially when I find any posts related to the KH word.

Sally: I think it's a nice game. It has Mickey Mouse.

BEN: -points at Sally- BETRAYAL.

Sally: but Mickey Mouse is a nice mouse.......

BEN: I SHUN THEE! YOU'RE AN ABOMINATION!

Sally: b-but....... -whimpering-

Jeff: oh God no BEN what did you do Ommigod it's doomsday.

Jane: -shuts up-

Jack: ooooooooooooooh crap.

Dee-Dee: ehehehehe........ Think..... Of happy things?

Slendy: oh goodness, Sally is going to cry...... This cannot be good.

Me: er...... What's-

Sally: -starts crying, squealing loudly- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......

Everyone: -in agony- OH SWEET JESUS NO.

Me: -covers ears- oh my God! Make it stop!

My ears couldn't take it. Sally's crying was so high-pitched that it felt like my ears were going to literally starts bleeding right then and there. Finally, I had enough. But instead of telling her to shut up, I got out my iPhone, in it's pink gameboy phone cover, put on a pair of SOS Brigade earbuds, and played with several of my phone charms as I scrolled through a playlist of Vocaloid songs, leaving everyone to their misery as I lost myself in the music.