First day (2)

15 minutes of homeroom flew by, as I passed the time reading volume 10 of the manga Lovely Complex. Ms.Miller had gone to a meeting, leaving a fellow classmate, Katniss, in charge. BEN looked at me.

BEN: -whispering- is her name really Katniss?

Me: -whispering- her name is Kathy, but she likes to be called Katniss.

Jeff: -whispering- lemme guess, Hunger Games fan?

Me: Yup.

Sicily: -raises hand- yo, Kathy, Merlyn is talking to her stupid friends.

Katniss: Shut up Sicily, you were whispering to Gabriela just a moment ago.

Gabriela: but they were being louder!

Katniss: the reason Ms.Miller put me in charge is because I can take your crap, now stop pestering everyone.

Gabriela: but-

Katniss: -sigh- if I yell at Merlyn, will you spoiled brats leave the class alone?

Sicily and Gabriela: -nod-

Katniss: -turns to me--goofing off- bad Merlyn, bad. Y u no read? I'll tell teacher on yu!

Me: -playing along- nuuuu! I no want get in trouble! -flailing arms- no one UNDERSTANDS meh!

Class: -is all like wtf-

Sicily: you guys are being sooo racist.

Me: lol wut?

Sicily: U know wat I mean and said dont play dumb.

Me: I don't need to, that's what we have you for.

Sicily: you are so mean!

Gabriela: yeah!

Jane: how is it that I want to strangle Jeff even more whenever I hear you girls speak?

Jeff: what did I do?!

Random Jock: her mom.

Jeff and Jane: DIE.

Sicily: you guys are weird and rude!

Gabriela: yeah!

-everyone is talking now-

Sicily: don't ignore me! Listen to me!

Gabriela: yeah! Listen to her! She's more important than all of you!

Ms.Miller: -enters the room- I only left the room for fifteen minutes, and this is the bullcrap I get?

Everyone:-shuts up-

Sicily: Ms.Miller! Merlyn talked.

Ms.Miller: everyone was talking, Sicily, now read your book. You guys can whisper, but that's it.

Gabriela: but-

Ms.Miller: do you want me to make a phone call, Gabby?

Gabriela: -shuts up-

Me: -whispers to Masky and Hoodie- why can't we have her every period?

Masky and Hoodie: right?

Jane: I wonder if BEN can have them transfer out.....

BEN: can't.

Jeff: damn.

Jane: don't agreed with me.

Jeff: well.

Me: if you think those two are bad, you should see the tech teacher.