First day

The following day flew by faster than a swarm of killer bees, so, you can't imagine the inevitable sense of dress I felt when Slendy told each and every one of us that it was bedtime.

At nine o'clock

NINE O MOTHAFUCKING CLOCK.

I had changed into my Rin and Len Kagamine pyjamas an hour earlier, and was watching Chobits with Jane, Masky, and Hoodie, when this happened. Curiosity had gotten the best of me, since he told the others to go to bed as well. So I asked:

Me: what? Are the others gonna go to school too?

Slendy: no, but I like the peace and quiet.

Me: THEY'RE NOT GOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING??? WHYYYYYYTYYYYYYYY??

Masky: Jeff is wanted by the police, not to mention the FBI, for BILLIONS of accounts of murder.

Jane: so is Jack, but only by the police, and for committing several accounts of assault.

Hoodie: Sally it basically a ghost girl who owns a demonic teddy bear.

Masky: BEN drowned, so he won't be going anytime soon.

Jane: Masky and Hoodie are known very well by the public, plus those masks they wear won't come off. I'm wanted by the police God knows why.

Masky and Hoodie: and Pinkamena is a pony. A psychotic pony.

Me: I can make you guys unrecognizable.

Hoodie: um..... How?

Me: -takes out my wand, twirling it between my fingers- vioala.

Slendy: oh, clever.

Me: I can disguise you guys, Jeff, and Jack. Not to mention turn BEN and Pinkamena into humans.

Jane: -applause-

Masky: ok, BEN can rig the computer so that it looks like we already enrolled.

Me: fantastic, now, let's go to sleep.

Jeff: -from his room- THAT'S MY LINE! YOU TOOK MY FUCKING LINE!

Sally:-from our bedroom- NO CURSING.

Jane: SHADDAP JEFF. NO ONE LIKES YOU.

Me: imma go. -turns off the TV, lumbering towards my room-

Jane: same. -follows-

Masky and Hoodie: -both walk upstairs to their room- see ya.

Being Lucky Star's Konata Izumi when it came to sleeping habits, I made a wrapped myself in a soft, fluffy Tokyo Mew Mew blanket, and derped around on my phone. You know, Kik, Manga Tree, Instagram, all that good stuff. I also went on YouTube and listened to some Akiakane covers (my favorite is Two Faced Lovers. WOWAKA IS GOD.)

I was in the middle of listening to Wowaka's first album (Unhappy Refrain, track 2: Rolling Girl), when all of a sudden, Dee-Dee came bursting through the door.

Dee-Dee: WAKE UP! LATE! LATE! LATE FOR SCHOOOOOOOOOLFDCJFXXSHBGDXSDHJDC

Me: Dee-Dee....... It's......... -looks at the phone for time- 4 o'clock in the morning, we have one more hour of sleep..........

Jane: -wakes up- ergh, one does not simply spend the night on their phone like a loner. Now let me snooze.

Dee-Dee: -takes away Jane's blanket- NO. GET READY.

Sally: -still fast asleep, since she doesn't have to go to school-

We reluctantly got ready, putting on our usual clothes (although I had to help Jane pick a dress from her enormous array of little black dresses), showering, eating breakfast, styling our hair, etc, etc, etc. At around 5:30am, we woke the guys up, so they could get ready as well. (BEN wore a triforce shirt with jeans, as opposed to his Link cosplay, since, in my school, cosplay is illegal) I then transformed everyone, as promised.