Chapter 21

I felt myself lying on something cold. It was smooth, I could tell that much. I was afraid to open my eyes, knowing someone had taken me.

Who was it again?

Right...Doc-Knock.

I remembered the red Aston Martin...and telling Lillian to run off, I hope she got home.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard a voice. It wasn't directed at me, but it was close, and it sounded familiar.

"Wakey wakey."

I was confused. Who was the voice talking to?

I slowly cracked open my eyelids. The room was dim, and I couldn't see anyone in my field of vision. I tried sitting up, but I couldn't. I looked down, seeing myself tied to a table.

Where did Cybertronians even get a table and restraints meant for humans?

"Wake up, Autobot scum!" the same voice demanded. I turned my head towards the sound of the voice, where I saw Doc-Knock standing over another berth, where another 'bot was tied to it.

My eyes widened in shock as I realized who it was. I didn't think the 'cons would get Ratchet that easily.

I saw him open his optics, and he glared at Doc-Knock.

"Knockout, if you think you can get some sort of information out of me, you are sadly mistaken. I'm not cooperating."

"Ah, you will, doctor...you will," Knockout replied with a smirk. "You will."

Ratchet continued to glare at the 'con as Knockout walked away, until he was out of sight. He pulled at his restraints a few times before looking around, and our optics met.

"Cassidy?" Ratchet asked in alarm. I slowly nodded, staring at him. I wanted to say something, but that was impossible.

"We're going to get out of here, okay?" he said in an attempt to reassure the both of us.

I only nodded again before Knockout returned, Megatron behind him.

"Ah, they're both awake. Good..." Megatron smirked at me, and I shivered. I didn't like this.

"What do you want, Megatron?" Ratchet spat, which made Megatron calmly turn to face the Autobot medic.

"Your cooperation, dearest Ratchet," Megatron replied casually. I refrained from making a face at Megatron and bit my lip. Ratchet glared.

"You expect me to cooperate?"

"Not without a good reason," Megatron replied again.

"Would she be a good enough reason for you?" Knockout suddenly asked, gesturing to me. I felt my face get hot.

"What...do you mean?" Ratchet asked slowly, glancing at me for a second.

"It would be...rather unfortunate if she was harmed, don't you think?" he asked casually, smirking lightly as he walked closer to me.

"You wouldn't," Ratchet seethed, but the look in his optics meant he knew full well that they would.

"We won't, if you cooperate." Megatron smirked.

"What do I have to do?" Ratchet asked.

"Just sit still," Knockout replied as he looked at Megatron, who held up a shard of Dark Energon. Ratchet's optics widened, and he pulled away as far as he could on the berth.

"What part of "just sit still" is too hard for you to understand?" Knockout growled.

"Do you have any idea what that could do?" Ratchet yelled, his optics never looking away from the violet shard in the warlord's servo.