Author's Note/Acknowledgements

I

I

JUST

FINISHED

A

BOOK

I'VE NEVER REALLY DONE THAT BEFORE

Okay yes I have on my other account but I don't count it because it's so bad XD

Okay, I'm done-HOLY CRAP WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE NOW

HOLY FLYING GERBIL SCRAPLETS

Okay I'm really done spazzing out about this.

Lemme get my chicken caesar salad

...

*takes bite*

okay

We're good now.

Congratulations, fellow reader, you have just completed the fanfiction I've worked on for 8 months!

Sure, there may have been a few speed bumps along the way, but, 37K reads and 26 chapters sounds like a great accomplishment, don't ya think? And I realized, I ended the book with the same number of chapters as there are number of episodes in a (normal) season of TFP XD

To be honest, I'm really sad to see this book end. I've loved working on it. I've loved developing Cassidy's character. I loved writing her personality, her adventures, and her relationship with her guardian.

And I loved writing Ratchet. His dialogue, his actions, his movements...

In a story, you can control the characters any way you want. You can make them laugh, you can make them cry, you can injure them, heck, you could make a medic from Cybertron tap-dance if you wanted to (Sorry CommentsByRatchet but you're just so entertaining XD).

And, to be honest, that's what I love about writing.

I can create characters. I can use characters from a series. I can do both. And I can control them in any way I want. I can make anything happen. It's all at the tip of my fingertips.

And I love watching you all react to the stories I make.

But, sadly, Without a Word will not be getting a sequel.

I thought of it for a while.

I really did.

But, with this ending...this book didn't need one.

That's not to say I won't be bringing back Cassidy, Ratchet, Lillian, and all the others.

I may do a one-shot or two.

Cassidy grew on me, much like she did Ratchet. At first, I made a character, and decided she would be selectively mute. Lillian was older than Cassidy, and had a different name.

But, then I revised the entire thing, and voila! Cassidy was mute.

But, now I don't want to let her go.

She's my character, someone I made and honestly, love.

As like a mother loves her daughter.

I dunno, does that make sense? I'm probably creeping you all out right now.

Anyway...

I want to say thank you to all of you. Even if you are/were a ghost reader. Your support on this story means a lot to me. And if you didn't know, this was entered in the Wattys, because, why not?

Even though I appreciate all of you, here are a few people who I want to call out and thank.

erinarcher, your comments always made me laugh XD

XxRaidriarxX, you always seemed to be the first person to read and/or comment on my story, for the most part.

TFandFNaFSenpi, you had some great ideas XD unfortunately I didn't use that last one.

DontTripOnYourMind, you were very supportive of my book and thanks for Roleplaying with me as I use Cassidy!

CourtlyMayhem, thank you so much for all your feedback!

acskousen, even with your ridiculous idea that I of course didn't use, you still made me laugh and you also made me want to keep writing. Thanks for your encouragement, your support, and your love. Even if you sent me to bed at midnight because I couldn't quit writing XD

Thanks dad. <3

Of course, I still appreciate all of you. Seeing you all vote and comment and add this book to your reading list(s) make my day. I'm happy I could write this story for you all. And, honestly, I'm afraid to press the "publish" button for that last chapter, and for this A/N. Because, once I do it, I'm done.

I've finished the book.

Of course, I'll be editing it, because it really does need some editing. XD

But, I won't really need to write another chapter.

Okay I need to end this now because now I'm crying.

UGH.

Okay.

Thank you guys so much for reading and supporting this story. It was in "hot #transformersprime" stories for a while which I GREATLY appreciate. So thank you for that. When I first found out I was "without a word". ;)

And, don't worry, I'll be working on my next major book soon, The Undercover Rookie.

I just hope I can pull it off, and you guys like it.

Thanks guys.

Love you all :D

-Bumblemus Prime