Another A/N

I just wanted to say thank you for your support, guys.

Without you I would never have been where I am today and this book would never have been finished.

It's been quite a ride and this book definitely needs some editing on my part when my 14-15 year old mind dominated everything. But I'm grateful you stuck with everything, and I'm grateful you took the time to stop and look at my works and vote and comment. This was my second fanfic (my first has been taken down and I don't think I'll pick it up again), but I'm so happy it was so well-received. You all made that happen, and because of that I had the motivation to complete this book. This book was first published September 30th of 2015 and finished July 6th, 2016. Much better than my current works, right? (Shattered Glass has been up for just over a year now ._. I know, I know, I now suck at updating. xD)

Currently Without a Word has 101,496 reads and counting. I never expected this book to even reach 20K, and to see you all enjoy this that much really makes me feel as if I'm making a difference to you all somehow. Cassidy is probably the best character I've ever designed and currently she still lives on in a roleplay. I'd love to write about her more, and my Without a Word Oneshots are still up, yet lacking in creativity. I don't have many ideas (though a recent Christmas oneshot idea for it has come to mind), but seriously, if you have ideas as to what you wanted to see in this book between Cassidy and Ratchet or Cassidy and any character or just any plot you wanted to see, comment it! I'm all up for ideas! :> (Unless it involves shipping-I personally (and a lot of other people) view Cassidy and Ratchet's relationship as a guardian/charge father/daughter bond. Nothing more. But I'm not prohibiting other readers to make oneshots of their own of that stuff if they're really that into it...idk tag me if you end up doing that).

Speaking of things like that, I have had people (okay, two) draw Cassidy (without me asking them to) and I must say they are both extremely talented.

This is Ando_Stain's art, located in her "AWESOME DRAWINGS >:3" book (and the title does not lie ;> I like human Ratchet too)

And Annelegeek did this, located in her book titled "That's One Book Everyone Has". This is awesome.

Thank you to you two for these drawings! I love them!

And thank you again to you, the reader, specifically. Without your support I couldn't have made it this far. ❤️

You all are amazing, don't let anyone else make you feel otherwise, including you.

-BP