Exhausted

JIKOOK

*trust me my writing gets better, these first couple oneshots are very old and shitty😂*

Jimin pov
We had just finished performing our last concert in Japan and we are all exhausted. Currently we are in the van driving back to the hotel rooms. Jin was sitting in the passenger seat while Rapmon, Jhope and Suga were in the middle row. Leaving me, V, and Jungkook sitting in the back. Even though I was tired me and Jungkook couldn't seem to fall asleep unlike all the other members. I was worried about Jungkook before the concert even started.

*flashback*
We were all getting the finishing touches done on our makeup and outfits for the concert. I was waiting for the other members to finish since I was bored out of my mind, I was messing with Jhope but then he threatened to smack me in the face so I decided to stop. I decided to annoy the maknae but I couldn't find him, "Jin hyung do you know where Jungkook is?" I asked Jin who was playing on his phone while getting his hair done, "no I don't, I think Suga knows." Jin mumbled. I thanked Jin then proceeded to find Suga. I was about to ask Suga if he has seen Jungkook but that's when I saw Jungkook walk down the hall towards the bathroom. I ran down the hall and into the bathroom to find Jungkook leaning over the sink coughing. I quickly walked up to Jungkook to comforted him, "Kookie what's wrong are you ok?" I asked as I rubbed circles on Jungkooks shaking back. Jungkook looked up at me, he looked terrible, his skin was sickly pale and his eyes had dark circles around them. Jungkook quickly smacked my hand off of his back "I'm fine Jimin." Jungkook grunted before pushing me out of the way and leaving the bathroom.

During rehearsal for the concert my entire focus was on Jungkook, he looked terrible. While he was dancing he kept tripping over his feet and messing up, Jungkook never messed up, he's perfect.
*end flashback*

Jungkook hasn't said a single word since the concert and he looks even worse. I reached over V who was sleeping and gently patted Jungkook's thigh, Jungkook looked up at me with an annoyed expression "what Jimin?" He spat. I was a little mad at how Jungkook was treating me but he must be in pain, "Jungkook are you ok?" I asked calmly. Jungkook rolled his eyes and continued to ignore me, I moved my hand and decided to just drop it.

After a few more uncomfortable minutes the driver suddenly parked the van a few minutes away from our hotel. All the members slowly woke up, "Ya what's going on?" Suga yawned, "one of the staff members informed me that there are a bunch of fans outside of the hotel, so you guys are going to have to walk and take the back way into the hotel." The driver said as if it was no big deal. All the members groaned as they stepped out of the car and started to walk down the back roads. Even though Jungkook basically told me to fuck off I still waited for him to get out of the van, which was taking longer than usual. All the members were already out of sight while I was still waiting for Jungkook to get out of the van. "Ya Jungkook let's go." I said as I climbed back into the van only to find Jungkook fast asleep, ugh kookie. I slowly sat down next to Jungkook and gently shook his arm, he was freezing cold. "Kookie!" I yelled, Jungkook suddenly jumped awake, "we have to walk to the hotel ok." I whispered just in case there were any crazy fans lurking. Jungkook just nodded and weakly pushed me away from him, I climbed out of the van followed by Jungkook. I stopped and waited for Jungkook, when Jungkook jumped out of the van he suddenly collapsed onto his knees. He looked so weak. I crouched down next to Jungkook and hugged his shivering body, "I'm so tired hyung." Jungkook sobbed into my chest. He's been overworking his self. I picked up Jungkook bridal style and that's when I noticed he had fallen asleep already, "aish Jungkook, please stop overworking your self."

It was a long tiring walk back to the hotel since I was caring Jungkook but I'm his hyung, I'm supposed to look after him. Once we made it to the hotel all the other members were already asleep in their rooms, jerks. I completely forgot that me and Jungkook got assigned to share a room, yay. It was difficult to open the room door but I managed without hurting Jungkook. I stumbled into our room and gently laid Jungkook down on the king sized bed that we had to share. I stared at the weak maknae as I tried to regain some of my strength. Jungkook looked terrible, I wish he would stop overworking his self. After I gathered some of my remaining strength I quickly changed into my pajamas, which was just a pair of blue boxers and a black shirt. I stepped out of the bathroom and realized that Jungkook was still wearing the suit from our concert. "Aish Jungkookie." I groaned then shuffled over to Jungkooks dresser and grabbed one of his many white shirts. I walked back over to the exhausted maknae and began to unbutton his almost translucent white shirt thanks to his sweat.

Jungkook moaned as I slowly pulled the shirt off of him revealing his toned chest. I swallowed hard as I stared at the sexy maknae just lying there on the bed releasing soft moans from his plump lips. Aish Park Jimin why am I thinking these dirty thoughts about the exhausted, and innocent maknae. My hands were shaking as I reached for Jungkook's zipper, I just need to take his pants off, that's it. I began to slowly unzip Jungkook's tight pants, then my hands crawled underneath the waist band and slowly yanked the restricting material off of Jungkook's beautiful body. My breath hitched when I saw Jungkook's erect member pressed against the thin material of his black boxers, why is he hard? I jumped when I felt a soft hand touch my exposed thigh, I dragged my attention away from Jungkooks boner and was surprised to see Jungkook staring at me with a exhausted but lust filled gaze. "J-Jungkook I thought you were asleep?" I asked nervously, Jungkook smirked then continued to slowly sit up and rest his hands on my hips. "I was but someone woke me up." He teased, I was shocked when Jungkook suddenly ran his fingers experimentally over my semi hard member. I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled it away from my crotch, "what are you doing?" I asked, my face bright red as I stared at the sexy maknae beneath me. Instead of answering my question Jungkook grabbed my shirt and pulled me down ontop of him. Only my arms stopped our lips from touching as we stared into each others eyes. Jungkooks eyes were hooded as if he was trying hard not to fall asleep, I can't take advantage of him, he's exhausted and probably doesn't know what he's doing.

"Jungkook, stop." I said as I tried to lift myself up, but was stopped when Jungkook wrapped his arms around my neck. "Jimin~ah" Jungkook mumbled against my neck, I shivered when I felt his warm breath touch my skin. I was about to try and climb off of Jungkook but stopped when he suddenly moved his hips against mine. I could feel my member get harder as Jungkook continued to grind his hips against mine, "Jungkook please stop." I begged then quickly climbed off of him. Jungkook lazily smiled but that smile dissapeard when he started to cry and sob. "Kookie what's wrong?" I asked but Jungkook just continued to cry, "Kookie did I hurt you?" I asked, Jungkook shook his head but still continued to cry. "I-I'm s-sorry h-hyung." Jungkook sobbed, I was surprised but let Jungkook continue, "I-I d-didn't k-know what I-I w-was doing." He cried. My heart ached as I watched Jungkook cry, "ya kookie, it's ok, just put your shirt on then we can go to sleep." I whispered then handed Jungkook his shirt. I watched as Jungkook slowly put his shirt on and also try to hide his obvious boner. I was a little embarrassed but decided to ignore my hard member and help my precious maknae. I climbed under the bedsheets then signaled Jungkook to lay down with me. The tired maknae slowly crawled under the sheets and snuggled against me. My breath hitched everytime Jungkook moved which would cause his butt to grind against my semi hard member. Eventually Jungkook found a comfy position and quickly fell asleep, "goodnight kookie ah." I whispered then placed a kiss on Jungkooks smooth untouched neck.