Bad Boy's Nerd

NAMJIN

Jin pov
"Hey Jin wait up!" I heard someone yell from behind me, yet I ignored them and kept walking towards my class. Which I was already late for, thanks to Jackson and his gang. "Jin!" That same person yelled again, this time louder and I could tell he was running up to me. Can't this dude take a hint, I'm not in the mood and I'm late. I'm supposed to be student body president, I'm supposed to have straight As, and a GPA of 4.0. And that used to be easy, until I met Namjoon.

Suddenly I felt a strong hand grab my shoulder and spin me around, leaving me face to face with Namjoon. His eyes widened when he saw my face, which happened to have a giant bruise forming under my eye. It was really hurting by the way. "Babe, who did this to you?" Namjoon asked, his grip on my shoulder tightening from anger. "You're hurting me." I said blankly, the pain not even fazing me, I've gotten used to it by now. Namjoon instantly removed his hand and stared at the floor awkwardly. "S-sorry." He apologized, and began to nervously tug at my uniform shirt. I sighed before turning around and continuing my journey to class.

My head was aching and my cheek was throbbing from being punched. But I decided to ignore it and just get my butt to class. I gasped when Namjoon grabbed my wrist and yanked me into the boys bathroom, locking the door behind us. "What are you doing!? I'm going to be late for class!" I yelled angrily, what is his problem? Ever since I met him he's caused nothing but trouble and pain in my life. My breath hitched when Namjoon suddenly pinned me against the wall, trapping me with his buff arms. "Babe please tell me who did this to you." Namjoon whispered, his eyes burning holes into my skull with his intense stare. "J-Jackson and his gang." I mumbled, Namjoon's expression instantly darkened at the mention of his rival. Namjoon's gang and Jackson's gang were the ultimate rivals. Our school was enormous so Namjoon's gang, called BTS, claimed the north side of the building. While Jackson's gang, called GOT7, claimed the south side. They were always fighting, which I hate, but there's nothing I can do about it. Another thing that sucked was that I happened to be Namjoon's boyfriend, and of course GOT7 found out. "I'm going to fucking kill him." Namjoon spat, stepping away from me and slamming his fist on the counter. I flinched at the sudden outburst, Namjoon has anger issues, I try to help him but it never works. "I'm fine Namjoon, it's just a bruise." I mumbled, to scared to raise my voice and anger my boyfriend more. "No! It's not just a bruise! Those fuckers came over on my territory and hurt you!" Namjoon yelled, punching the wall right next to me, leaving behind cracks. "Babe please, you're going to hurt yourself." I murmured, I looked down and noticed his knuckles beginning to bleed. Namjoon noticed my staring and rolled his eyes, "Sorry." He mumbled. I smiled slightly and took a step towards my boyfriend. Namjoon must of noticed my timidness because he sighed before pulling me into a comforting hug. "Sorry if I scared you baby." Namjoon apologized, rubbing comforting circles on my back. I sighed in content while tightening my grip around my muscular boyfriend. "I hate you." I whispered against his shoulder, Namjoon laughed, his shoulders gently shaking. "I hate you too babe." He giggled, god he's adorable. I reluctantly broke the hug and stared into Namjoon's sparkling eyes. "My face really hurts." I whimpered, the tears I've been holding back finally escaping. Namjoon's gaze softened as he ran his thumb gently across my bruised cheek. "I'll be right back, I'm going to get an ice pack from the nurses office." Namjoon said then gave me a quick peck on the lips before running out of the bathroom.

I sat patiently on the bathroom floor, my back resting against the wall that Namjoon punched. I tried to relax but my brain was going a million miles a minute. My teacher is going to be so pissed, I've never ditched a class, never. I jumped when the bathroom door flew open, slamming into the wall. I expected to see Namjoon walk in but was shocked to see Jackson. "Hiya Jin." Jackson said as he stepped closer to me, I felt myself sink against the wall, trying to get away from the large male in front of me. But I was trapped. "How's your face?" Jackson laughed then crouched down so we were face to face. "Leave me alone." I growled, trying to make myself seem intimidating but it didn't do crap. Jackson scoffed at my pathetic attempt to be threatening, then suddenly grabbed my chin roughly. "You better respect me you piece of shit." Jackson spat, jerking my head closer to him, so close our noses were almost touching. "Let me go." I whimpered, where the heck is Namjoon?! Jackson rolled his eyes before slamming my head backwards into the wall. I groaned at the sudden pain, my vision getting blurry. "I'm going to make you my bitch." Jackson growled as he stood up, making me feel small under his big frame. My head was ringing as I stared up at Jackson, he was smiling at me but his smile suddenly vanished when a fist connected with his cheek. Jackson stumbled backwards against the counter, he didn't get any time to recover because another punch was thrown at his stomach. I tried to focus on who the attacker was, his black hair seeming familiar but my head was hurting to much to think. "Get out!" The black haired guy yelled in Jackson's face, is that Namjoon? Jackson nodded before stumbling out of the bathroom, small droplets of blood being left behind. Namjoon crouched down in front of me like Jackson did, but instead of looking evil and scary, Namjoon looked worried and kind. I hissed in pain when something cold was pressed against my cheek, it turned out to be the ice pack.

Namjoon was humming a song as he ran his fingers gently through my hair. The pain on my face slowly started to dim thanks to the ice but my head was still throbbing. "I'm sorry Jin, I'm such a terrible boyfriend." Namjoon apologized as he continued to ice my cheek and mess up my hair. "It's ok." I mumbled, I was still mad at him for making me miss class but I love him to much to hold a grudge. Namjoon smiled before dropping the ice pack and pulling me into a tight hug. I love his hugs, they make all this crap worth it. The throbbing in my head had simmered into a slight pain as I relaxed against my boyfriends body. I gasped when I felt his soft lips press against my neck, leaving soft kisses behind. "I love you Jin, and when we graduate all of this stupid gang shit will dissapear and it will just be you and me." Namjoon whispered, breaking the hug and holding me by my shoulders. He smiled at me before pressing his lips against my own, ugh I hate him. I parted the kiss, leaving our foreheads resting together. "I love you too." I mumbled, embarrassed to finally say those words after 4 months. Namjoon smiled dumbly before pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "Who knew the bathroom floor could be so romantic." Namjoon joked before peppering my face with kisses. I giggled at his lame joke, I guess I do love him. Every thinks Namjoon is scary and mean, but in reality, he's just a cute teddy bear. I'm the bad boys nerdy boyfriend, and I love it.