My Boy

YOONKOOK

Yoongi pov
I carefully watched the younger boy from my spot at one of the cafeteria tables, how dare those whores flirt with my Jungkook. I watched as Jungkook shyly smiled at them which made all those girls weak at the knees. Even though Jungkook was only a first year, he had all the girls falling for him, I wanted to personally stab every girl that even looked at Jungkook. Because he's mine. Some people would probably think our relationship is weird, considering I'm on my last year of school and how Jungkook is 17 while I'm 21, but I don't think it's weird at all. I love Jungkook, and he loves me, even though he's basically flirting with fifty girls right infront of me.

Other than me being 4 years older than Jungkook, people also think our relationship is weird and unhealthy when they find out Jungkook is my submissive. And I, his dominant. People aren't very opened minded to the concept of bdsm, neither was Jungkook when I first met him, he was so innocent. But after awhile of dating, Jungkook became dependent on me and finally fully submitted his self to me. Of course the road to our current perfect relationship was not smooth, nope, it was bumpy as all hell. When I first met Jungkook which was two years ago, his parents didn't know he was gay and he wasn't planning on telling them, especially since I was so much older than him. Jungkooks parents eventually found out after we had been dating for three months, let's just say it didn't go down so good. Jungkook showed up at my apartment with a black eye and tears running down his adorable 15 year old face. Of course I was furious that Jungkooks dad had hit him but all that mattered was Jungkook. I let Jungkook move in with me but he was never the same for a long time. I felt guilty, blaming myself for ruining Jungkooks life. One night Jungkook suddenly confessed to me that he loved me, of course I told him I loved him too. Jungkook basically begged me to dominate him, he needed rules, someone to show him right or wrong, and someone to control him. And the rest is history. Beautiful submissive history.

Even though Jungkook appears cocky and seems like the kinda guy that flirts with girls around school, he's ultimately the complete opposite of that when he's with me. Jungkook goes from supposedly mister popular to a shy submissive boy when he is with me, and I love it. I jumped when I felt a hand touch my shoulder and that's when I realized I had been staring off into space day dreaming about Jungkook. I looked up to find Jungkook smiling down at me, "hi hyung~." Jungkook singed before sitting down next to me and instantly laced our fingers together. Jungkook refused to make our relationship public, so our skinship was always hidden or not at all when we were at school or anywhere else besides the comfort of our home. I didn't mind keeping our relationship a secret, I'd do anything to make Jungkook happy, because he hasn't had a very happy life ever since I came into the picture.

I always blame myself for Jungkook getting kicked out of his home, and his parents never talking to him. But Jungkook tells me he made his own decisions and that decision was to stay with me. But no matter how many times he tells me that, I still don't believe him. Jungkook was so young, so naive, his emotions and hormones were all new to him. I feel like I took advantage of him, I never gave him a chance. It's my fault Jungkook is like this, no confidence, no parents, scared of the world, scared of being alone, and there's nothing I can do to change that. I've tried, and it ended terribly with a crying Jungkook, sobbing  that I didn't love him anymore and how he didn't want to be alone. Jungkook didn't talk to me for an entire day, it felt more like a week. But after that day I try not to bring up Jungkooks behavior or his emotions, I just want him to be happy. The sound of the school bell interupted my train of thought and that's when I realized, Jungkook had been talking to me the entire time and I was ignoring him. My heart broke when I saw Jungkook's tear filled eyes as he stared at me with a pained expression, before I had the chance to apologize the principal yelled at me and Jungkook to get to class. Jungkook visibly flinched when the principal yelled at him, Jungkook hates when people yell at him, it reminds him of the night when his dad hit him. Jungkook quickly stood up and sprinted towards his class, his hand over his mouth trying to hold back his pained sobs.

I couldn't focus during the rest of my classes, I hurt Jungkook emotionally and I didn't have time to apologize. That's the worst thing a dominant can do, hurt their submissive and not reward them or praise them afterwards. Usually inbetween classes me and Jungkook will stop and exchange quick kisses, but this time Jungkook kept his head down and didn't even look at me. My heart ached as I sat through the last few agonizing minutes of my final class, counting the seconds until I could see Jungkook and apologize. Since me and Jungkook lived together I would always pick him up at the back of the school where the football fields are since Jungkooks last class was PE. Finally the bell rung signalling the end of the school day and the end of my suffering, hopefully.

I quickly sprinted out of the school and towards the usual spot I meet Jungkook at, which was outside of the back doors that lead into the gym. My heart sunk when I reached our usual spot and Jungkook wasn't there, he's never late. "Jungkook!" I yelled but there was no response, my heart pounded against my chest as I frantically looked around the area but I couldn't find any sign of him. Suddenly the gym doors swung open and three of the meanest jocks at our school walked out of the gym, laughing and high fiving each other. My mind instantly assumed the worst and I found myself quickly running into the empty gym and heading straight towards the guys locker rooms. "Please be ok, please be ok." I whispered to myself as I entered the locker rooms and began to frantically search the foul smelling room.

I came to a hault when I heard the all to familiar sounds of soft whimpers and cries coming from one of the showers. I slowly walked towards the shower stall where the cries were coming from, I mentally prepared myself for the scene I was about to witness because I knew it was going to tear me apart. Even though I tried to prepare myself, it didn't help, my heart sunk and my mind filled with guilt when I saw Jungkook curled up in a ball in the corner of the shower. Luckily he was fully clothed which took some weight off my shoulders but that weight instantly returned when I noticed Jungkook was soaking wet. I crouched down next to Jungkook and gently touched his soaking wet hair, Jungkook jumped and started to cry harder, mumbling words inbetween his cries. "Baby look at me." I whispered and gently touched Jungkooks cold, wet, tear stained cheek, Jungkook seemed to be in his own world and completely ignored my command. That's when I noticed how Jungkook was shaking his head and mumbling words that I understand, my fingers twitched in slight panic. Jungkook was having an anxiety attack, he hasn't had a serious panic attack since I tried to get him to be more independent. When Jungkook had a panic attack the only way to help him was to hold him until he finally calmed down. Just like a child.

I slowly pulled Jungkook's small, wet, shaky body into my arms and lifted him up. I carefully made my way out of the gym and into my car. The entire ride back to my apartment was filled with pained cries and sobs coming from my hurt boy, I feel like a terrible person. I prayed that the jocks just threw Jungkook in the showers and nothing else, he's so fragile, I don't know what I would do if he broke. Carefully I pulled Jungkook out of the car and into our apartment. Jungkook was shaking, he was so cold, how long was he in that stupid shower? I lied Jungkook down on our bed and began to strip him of his soaked clothing. "Baby?" I cooed, checking if Jungkook had calmed his panic attack, Jungkooks eyes fluttered open and he quickly began to examine his surroundings. I watched as Jungkook visibly relaxed once he realized where he was, "o-oppa?" Jungkook whimpered before lifting up his arms begging me to hold him. I smiled as I climbed onto the bed and motioned for Jungkook to come, Jungkook quickly crawled towards me and curled up onto my lap, still silently sobbing. Even though I've seen Jungkook naked a million times, his favorite thing to do is walk around the house naked, I still get flustered when I see Jungkooks beautiful bare body. "Jungkookie." I whispered against his damp hair, Jungkook mumbled what sounded like a yes, "I'm really sorry that I ignored you, I'm truly sorry baby, I didn't mean to do it, I was spacing out, I'm so sorry." I whimpered, trying hard to force back the tears. Jungkook looked up at me with sad puffy doe eyes, "it's ok oppa, I forgive you." Jungkook said before placing a quick kiss on my lips. I felt even more guilt when I realized how forgiving Jungkook was, I could break one of his bones and he'd still forgive me.

"I love you baby." I whispered against Jungkooks ear then placed a small kiss underneath it, Jungkook shivered in my arms and I could feel his blush "I love you too oppa."

(Wow I got carried away with this one, lol, I don't know why but I had alot of fun writing this. Maybe I'll turn this into a short fanfic of its own. Let me know in the comments^-^ thanks for reading!)