Psychotic Love

TAEJIN

Author pov
The guards froze in fear as they stood infront of Taehyung's solitary cell. On the door in big red letters was "psychotic", which Taehyung definitely was. He was everything. Insane, psychotic, crazy, mental, weird, and most of all..beyond repair. But he wasn't always like this. Love is the cause of this, but Taehyung doesn't regret it. He loves Mr.J, and he always will.

He is crazy in love, literally.

The guards watched Taehyung through the window. He was sitting on the plain white bed, criss cross applesauce. His head hung, the colorful bangs hiding his animated facial expressions. His white sweatpant bottoms and shirt causing him to blend in with the white washed walls. The guards still stayed huddled against the opposite wall, and there is a good reason. Taehyung has killed 13 guards, he might be a pretty face but he's dangerous.

One of the guards bravely stepped forward and tapped on the bulletproof glass window bolted into the door. Taehyung's head instantly snapped up, revealing a huge smile that could either be interpreted as evil, happy, or just plain crazy. The guard shivered as he watched the menacing yet handsome boy slowly approach the window. Taehyung stopped in front of the glass and licked a wet streak up the thick transparent material. "Disgusting." The guard remarked, Taehyung frowned before giggling crazily. "You know you liked it!" Taehyung giggled, the guard scoffed before turning around and motioning for something. Taehyung watched as another guard stepped forward with a food tray and gave it to the main guard. "Oooo is that for me!?" Taehyung cheered and clapped his hands together, the guard rolled his eyes and continued to open the small slot in the door for the food. Taehyung suddenly shoved his hand into the slot and violently grabbed the guards crotch. "Agh fuck!" The main guard screamed in pain, Taehyung smiled as he tighten his grip on the guards manhood. The other guards scrambled in a panic before one of them finally grabbed his tazer. The tazer guard stepped forward and shocked Taehyung's hand, "ow!" Tae hissed as he quickly retracted his hand back inside the cell. The main guard grunted before fixing his dick and throwing the food tray onto the ground. "No food for today boy!" The dick guard yelled before signalling the other guards to leave, leaving Taehyung alone.

Tae smiled as he stared at the small phone in his hands. He stole it from one of the guards a couple weeks ago, and used it to contact his lover. Taehyung was supposed to be rescued today, from this hell. By his lover, Mr.J. "Hehe see you soon baby." Tae giggled and continued to figit with the small device.

It was late at night and Taehyung was lying emotionless on his cot, waiting for his lover to come and rescue him. Taehyung sighed as he let himself sink into his thoughts, memories of how him and Mr.J first met flashing in his brain.

It was Taehyung's first day as the new therapist for Arkham Asylum, and he couldn't be more nervous. Taehyung stared through the safety window at the decent looking man, sitting at the plain white table. He was wearing a white straight-jacket which matched his pale complexion. But what stood out the most to Taehyung was his dark green hair, that sat sexily messed up ontop of his head. Taehyung took a deep breath before entering the quiet white room, almost to quiet. "Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung, I'll be your new therapist." Taehyung said calmly before taking a seat across from the handsome man. Taehyung had to admit it, he was a little scared of the man across from him, but also a little turned on. "You must be Kim Seok Jin, right?" Taehyung asked, even though he knew the answer to his own question. The man slowly lifted his head up, his dark chocolate eyes making a shiver crawl up Taehyung's spine. "Yes..but you can call me Jin." Jin's voice was even sexier then his looks, you can't even tell he's apparently insane. Well maybe the slightly deranged look in Jin's eyes would give him away, or scare everyone away. But Taehyung wasn't scared, he was intrigued. Months went by and Taehyung found himself madly in love with Jin. He didn't even know if Jin returned the feelings but he could see it, somewhere in those cold disturbed eyes was a glimmer of love. That glimmer of love was also the small speck of sanity Taehyung had left. Because Taehyung didn't just fall in love with Jin, he fell psychotic as well.

Taehyung was snapped out of his painful memories when he heard a soft knock on his cell door. He looked up and was met with those same disturbed chocolate eyes he fell in love with all those years ago. Taehyung sprang to his feet and ran up to the door, the only thing separating him and Jin. "Hello baby." Jin said, dragging out each syllable, "hi daddy, I missed you." Taehyung giggled sheepishly. Jin smiled crazily before stepping back and running a hand through his messy green locks. "Daddy's going to get you out princess." Jin hissed, Taehyung nodded eagerly, he just wanted to touch Jin. Jin was Taehyung's rock, the only thing keeping him from slipping into pure insanity. Which is funny because Jin is the reason for Taehyung's insanity, but his brain had burned those memories long ago.

Taehyung watched through the window as Jin placed a little black box over the lock. "Almost princess." Jin whispered against the glass, fogging it up in the process. Taehyung waited patiently as the little black mechanism picked the locks. Taehyung flinched when he heard that wonderful click, the sound of freedom. Jin threw open the door and instantly attacked Taehyung's mouth with his surprisingly soft lips. Taehyung moaned into the needy kiss as he stumbled backwards onto his cot, Jin's body holding him down. "I-I missed y-you." Taehyung panted while Jin moved down to attack his neck and collar bones. "I know you did." Jin groaned against Taehyung's already bruising skin. Taehyung's abused heart tightened in pain when Jin didn't tell him he missed him, but he decided to ignore it. "Let's go princess." Jin whispered against Taehyung's ear before picking him up bridal style and running out of that cramped cell.

Taehyung stared up at Jin as they attempted to escape the Asylum, the very Asylum Taehyung met Jin in. Taehyung noticed how Jin had gotten a new tattoo under his ear. Jin had many tattoos, each one Taehyung loved. But Taehyung loved this one the most, because it was his name. Jin did love him, even if he was insane he can still love. And Taehyung loves him too, even if it's psychotic love.