In Debt to Your Love

JIHOPE

Hoseok pov
The old metal stairs creaked with my every step, the weight bringing the rusty metal closer to collapsing. The door squeaked as I slowly opened it, revealing a small room no bigger than a prison cell. It feels like a prison cell sometimes. I sighed as I stepped into the sad excuse for a house. The apartment lacked windows and the only accommodations it had was a small kitchen and even smaller bathroom. Basically a glorified prison cell.

My negative thoughts stopped when a pink haired male stepped out of the kitchen, a box of pizza in hand. "I collected some extra tips today and decided to buy us a fancy meal." Jimin joked. To normal people, pizza is an everyday occurrence but to us, pizza is a rare gift. I smiled, "you could've saved it for that camera you want." Jimin's smile faltered in return. "Food is more important." He stated before walking over to our makeshift table. The table was something I built out of some old plywood I found on the streets. We used old pillows as seats, which also functioned as our pillows for sleeping, it wasn't luxurious but it worked.

I sat down and watched as Jimin eagerly grabbed a pizza slice and stuffed it into his mouth. "Hungry?" I laughed as I grabbed my own. Jimin blushed, his adams apple bopping as he swallowed the large amount of food. "I haven't eaten all day." He confessed while looking down at the floor. I sighed, I knew we ran out of food. "Why didn't you tell me we needed more food?" I asked, food is pretty important. Jimin refused to look at me, his eyes trained on the chipped tile floor. "Because I know you're trying to save up for a mattress." He finally mumbled around the pizza in his mouth. I couldn't help the laugh that escaped me, "you think a mattress is more important than food?" Jimin frowned again at the question, why is he so sensitive all of a sudden. "Y-yes." He stuttered as he sat the pizza slice down on the table. I stared at my boyfriend quizzically. "Why baby?" I asked with a soft tone, as if I was coaxing a child into telling me a secret. Jimin blushed, the light pink spreading all the way to his ears. "Because when we have sex and I have to lie on the sleeping bags my back starts hurting." Jimin's words shocked me. Usually he's content with our situation and never complains. "Oh, I'm sorry Jimin, I didn't know it bothered you." I replied, feeling slightly ashamed. "You never know when things bother me." Jimin snapped, his eyes focused on the floor. I frowned at my boyfriends harsh words, he's probably having a bad day. Jimin grunted before grabbing his pizza and shoving it into his mouth. His pink plump lips molding perfectly around the slice. Me and Jimin continued our dinner in uncomfortable silence. Neither of us gathering the balls to speak.

Slowly I reached out my hand to grab the last slice of pizza but stopped when I remembered Jimin didn't eat anything all day.

Ever since I met Jimin in middle school he's always struggled with body issues. I've found him passed out from lack of food way to many times and I've had to carry him to my car on a couple dates when his body decided to give up. I've also caught him throwing up meals or just crying in front of a mirror. Jimin hides anorexia, bulimia, depression, anxiety, and a lot of other problems behind that beautiful smile of his.

"You can have the last slice babe." I said with a smile as I retracted my hand. Jimin frowned, "no, I'm not hungry anymore." I felt my lips pull into a tight line, I hate when he says that. Because usually that means 'I'm going to go to the bathroom and throw up.' "Okay." I mumbled, deciding not to get into a fight with my moody lover. Jimin seemed surprised as I took the last slice, his pouty eyes widening ever so slightly. "Hyung?" Jimin mumbled, still staring at me with doe eyes. I hummed, unable to respond thanks to the food in my mouth. "Can you fuck me so hard you make me cry and forget everything?" Jimin asked, with a strangely straight face.

I coughed as I choked on the pizza, Jimin instantly scrambling to my side. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly as he pat my back. I nodded, my breaths coming out in heavy gasps. "W-why do you want me to do that?" I asked, staring at my small boyfriend. Jimin frowned, his dark mood becoming evident. "Never mind, forget I asked." He mumbled before trudging into our tiny bathroom. I just stood there, still processing the odd request.
---------------------
"Good morning babe." I hummed as I sipped the warm coffee. Jimin ignored me and tried to walk away but I stopped him by grabbing his bicep. "Jimin what's wrong?" I asked firmly, tightening my grip on his firm bicep.