Crazy in Love

TAEKOOK
Requested by sweetaepie

Taehyung pov
"Agh Y-Yoongi!" I yelled as said male continued to thrust angrily into me. "Y-yes T-Tae?!" Yoongi said inbetween breaths, "fuck right there!" Was all I managed to get out. My entire body shook along with the bed as Yoongi rammed into me relentlessly. This is one reason I like him, he fucks like a beast! And boy oh boy do I like it rough. "I-I'm close!" Yoongi grunted and all I could do was nod because I was close too. My breath hitched when Yoongi suddenly thrusted into my prostate head on, fuck yeah. "Agh f-fuck!" I cried out as I released all over my stomach and some on Yoongi's chest. My climax seemed to push Yoongi over the edge because I suddenly felt that addictive warm fluid fill me up. "Fuck Tae, t-that was g-great." Yoongi panted as he slowly pulled out of me, my hole burning from the over stimulation. "Y-yeah." I mumbled, still high off my intense climax. I winced when I heard that familiar sound of jeans being put on and a shirt being pulled on. "Why do you always leave?" I asked, my eyes closed as I struggled to regulate my breathing. "Because you have a boyfriend Taehyung." Yoongi stated, well he's not wrong. "But why can't I have two?" I giggled breathlessly, I heard Yoongi sigh, followed by the sound of footsteps walking towards the exit. "Bye Tae." Yoongi said followed by the all to familiar sound of the door closing. "I can have two boyfriends." I mumbled to myself.

My eyes flew open when a loud voice interrupted my sleep. I sat up slightly to see Jungkook standing infront of the sex stained bed, looking angrier then ever. "What the fuck is this!?" Jungkook screamed, I groaned in response and closed my eyes to get away from my boyfriends piercing gaze. "Ow fuck!" I screamed when I felt a sharp pain on my right thigh. I looked up and saw Jungkook glaring at me angrily, and I also saw the red hand print imprinted on my skin. "What was that for?" I asked, I flinched when another slap came down on my thigh, making the sting even worse. "You're still fucking him!? Aren't you!" Jungkook growled while digging his surprisingly sharp nails into my fleshy thigh. "Yeah, so what?" I mumbled through gritted teeth, because my thigh was really starting to hurt. I groaned when Jungkook finally removed his fucking claws from my thigh, leaving behind bright red crescents. "I fucking hate you!" Jungkook shouted, I smiled as I slowly sat up, my once limp cock now slowly growing hard. "You don't hate me, you love me." I giggled before wrapping my arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled him on top of me.

Jungkook continued to glare at me as he hovered above me, as if he was a wolf about to claim his meal. My eyes widened in shock when Jungkook's strong hands suddenly wrapped around my neck, tightening around my delicate wind pipe. "J-J!" I stuttered, trying desperately to breath but it was impossible. A evil smile was spread across Jungkook's face as he slowly killed me, he just loves torturing me. My vision began to darken as Jungkook's hands tightened, is he really going to kill me?  "Ju.." I gasped as I felt my lungs slowly collapse, cutting off the last bit of air I had left.

I felt my lungs burn when air suddenly began to rush into them. I opened my eyes and saw that Jungkook had let go of my neck and was now removing his clothes. "J-Jungkook." I mumbled, every word causing my neck to throb in pain. I could feel the bruises forming on my once clear neck. I love bruises, they're beautiful. Jungkook hastily climbed on top of my naked body and began to grind our bare cocks together. "Hu ugh, Jungkook." I groaned, "yes Tae?" Jungkook breathed against my bruised neck. "I love you." I mumbled before wrapping my arms around Jungkook's neck. I could feel Jungkook's warm breath on my ear as he began to gently lick my lobe. "I hate you." He growled then gently bit my sensitive ear, I yelped at the sudden pain and harsh words. He doesn't hate me, he loves me. Why else would he be here?

My breath hitched when a sharp pain ran through my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Jungkook leaning over me, a hateful gaze in his eyes but a playful smirk on his lips. I flinched when Jungkook suddenly smacked my cheek again, this time a little bit harder. "I hate you Kim Taehyung, you worthless piece of shit!" Jungkook spat before placing a chaste kiss on my lips. "I know you love me." I laughed breathlessly, which earned me another smack to the cheek. "Shut the fuck up! I want to kill you!" Jungkook yelled before smacking me again, this time a little to hard, this time creating tears. I furrowed my brow in frustration as I tried to blink away the tears, he doesn't mean that. "I love you too kookie." I said with a smile, but all I got was a look of disgust and horror on my boyfriends face. Why does he hate me? Jungkook slapped me once more before climbing off of me and grabbing something off of the floor. My face burned and my neck was throbbing from all the pain but it was all worth it, because Jungkook loves me. He just has a hard time expressing it. A tear fell down my temple when I saw the item in Jungkook's hard, a knife? Why would he need a knife? "I hate you Tae." Jungkook spat as he ran the tip of the blade against my chest. He would never hurt me. I felt my heart skip a beat as Jungkook ran the knife lightly against my throat. He loves me. "Bye bye Tae Tae." Jungkook mumbled before jabbing the end of the knife into my weak throat.

"Jungkook!" I screamed as I jolted upright in bed. My entire body was covered in sweat and I couldn't breath. I jumped when I felt someone touch my shoulder but was relieved to see my loving  boyfriend. "Tae calm down." Jungkook whispered as he pulled me into a protective hug. I buried my face into his shirt, trying desperately to calm myself with his scent. My clammy hands fisting the material of his shirt as if he was going to dissappear. "K-kookie I-it was terrible." I whimpered, warm tears began to mix with the sweat on my cheeks. Jungkook rubbed my back as he mumbled sweet nothings into my ear. "I love you Taehyung." Jungkook whispered against my hair and hugged me even tighter. "I love you too" I sobbed, he does love me. The other Jungkook loves me too, he's just a little crazy.

(Hey hey guess what..I finally updated lol sorry if it sucks ass)