Bunny Boy p2

JUNGKOOKxBTS

Jungkook pov
I stirred when the scent of food floated past my nose. It smelled like warm rice and meat and I could feel my stomach starting to ache from hunger. "Kookie, are you awake?" I heard one of my hyungs say, his voice deep and raspy, just like Yoongi.

Slowly I sat up and smiled at Yoongi, who was holding a steaming plate of food. He smiled back and climbed onto the bed before setting the plate on my lap along with some chopsticks. "Eat Kookie, you need food." He said while smiling but the gummy smile disappeared halfway through his words. He looked concerned as his eyes studied me and it made my ears droop. I don't want to concern my hyungs...that's something a burden would do.

"Jungkook were you crying earlier? Like a lot?" Yoongi asked. I nodded then took the chopsticks in my hand so I could mix the rice and meat together. "Why were you crying? Weren't you with Namjoon?" Yoongi continued to ask. I nodded again then picked up some food and put it in my mouth. The instant I tried to swallow the muscles in my throat tightened painfully and rejected the food. I coughed, sending the meat and rice flying from my mouth and onto the bed.

"Oh my god, Jungkook what the fuck, are you okay?" Yoongi asked, his hand rubbing circles on my back as coughs continued to shake my body. This time I didn't nod because my throat was sore, the coughs hurt, and I just made a mess all over my bed. As if I'm a fucking toddler. "Hold on I'm going to get you some water." Yoongi said before jumping off the bed and running out of my room. I wanted to stop him because I'll be fine, but he was gone before I could find my voice.

In a matter of seconds Yoongi came hurrying back into my room with Hoseok trailing behind him. "Here kookie." Yoongi said as he handed me a glass of cold water. I grabbed the glass, took a small sip, then sat it down on my nightstand. Even the water hurt my throat. Am I getting sick? I can't get sick. That'll make me even more of a burden.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" Hoseok asked and I shrugged. I couldn't think of any reason for my throat to be this sore, unless I'm getting sick. Yoongi and Hoseok's lips pulled into tight lines, which meant they were either mad at me or thinking. Probably the first option. Everyone gets mad at me easily. "Jungkook if you don't mind me asking, what did you and Namjoon do together?" Yoongi asked and the question made me gag.
"I don't remember what it's called," I whispered. The words alone hurting my throat.

Yoongi crawled onto the bed and cupped my cheeks with his soft, pale, veiny hands. Gently and slowly, Yoongi pulled my face closer so his lips were inches from my ear.

"Did Namjoon ask for your consent before he did the thing?" Yoongi whispered.

I nodded.

"Did you say yes?" He whispered, his thumbs stroking the skin on my cheeks.

I was hesitant but still nodded. Technically I never got to say yes, he started before I could.

"Did you know what he was asking you to do?" Yoongi continued to ask. Each question brought more tears and made it harder to hold them back. I shook my head, I can't lie to Yoongi but I don't want him to think Namjoon is bad to me. Like Namjoon said, he's just trying to make me the perfect idol. There's nothing bad about that, right?

"Were you just doing it to please him?" Yoongi whispered and his voice sounded strained, as if he was mad. I nodded again and this time I couldn't hold back the painful tears.

Yoongi sighed before pulling away from me and turning to Hoseok. "Jungkook we're going to talk to Namjoon, okay?" Hoseok said and immediately I felt my stomach sink. Namjoon didn't do anything wrong, they can't get mad at him. I'm just a baby.