Obey The Alpha

TAEGI

Yoongi pov
I fucking hate omegas.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS TAEHYUNG!?" I shouted angrily at the rest of my pack. All the betas shrunk down at the sound of my alpha tone, except for one, Namjoon. "He's in the forest sir." Namjoon said, I groaned as I carded my hand through my messy dirty blond hair. "Why is he in there, he's supposed to be with the other omegas!" I growled angrily, I could feel my canines coming out but I forced them back. "Jungkook, Jimin!" I called over the two other omegas, we had three omegas in our pack, that's rare. Usually the limit is one. Jungkook and Jimin hesitantly approached me with their heads bowed in respect or fear. "Why is Taehyung not with you two?" I asked through clenched teeth, the omegas visibly flinched at my voice, neither of them dared to speak. "When your alpha is speaking you answer!" I yelled, the omegas heads snapped up to reveal their horrified expressions. Ugh I feel bad now. "Tell me why Taehyung left." I said, this time a little calmer. "He said he's not afraid of you and that he wanted to go for a run." Jimin mumbled under his breath, my eye twitched with anger and my teeth felt like they were going to shatter. "I'M GOING TO FUCKING PUNISH THAT STUPID OMEGA WHEN I FIND HIM!" I yelled causing even my bravest betas to flinch.

I quickly dismissed my pack and hurried off into the forest, following Taehyung's surprisingly strong scent. I don't hate all omegas, I hate Taehyung. Jimin and Jungkook know their place in the pack and they follow orders. But Taehyung, he refuses to except that he is an omega and never follows my orders. I should just kick him out of the pack, he's useless anyway. Omegas are only good for mating and adding new pups to our pack but something tells me Taehyung isn't going to do that. I wasn't just mad, I am also worried. What if our rival pack kidnaps him, I might hate Taehyung but I worry about his safety along with my entire pack.

My heart was pounding against my chest as I sprinted through the forest looking for Taehyung. His scent was really strong for some reason, it almost made my mouth water the more I inhaled it. My body felt weird, but a almost good weird. Suddenly my feet came to a hault and I didn't even realize I was standing right in front of Taehyung. "Hi hyung." Taehyung teased, obviously sensing my anger, "what are you doing out here omega?" I asked, that strange feeling still there. It feels like feathers are being brushed against my skin, tickling me but in the right way. It also felt like my heart and insides were on a roller-coaster, for some reason. Taehyung opened his mouth to reply with a sarcastic remark but instead he closed it and suddenly collapsed onto the ground. "Taehyung?" I asked, concern washing over me as I crouched down next to the suddenly limp omega. I reached down to touch Taehyung's forehead but when my fingers barely brushed his skin it felt like a electric shock going through my arm. It felt good. And that's when I realized...Taehyung is my mate!

My mind went blank, Taehyung is my mate! He has to be, these are all the symptoms when your body chooses your mate. But why Taehyung!? I also realized that I had sent Taehyung into heat, so that's what happens to the omegas. I stared blankly at Taehyung, he began to pant as a tent formed in his pants and sweat quickly covered his entire body. "W-what's w-wrong wi-ah me?" Taehyung groaned as his body contorted in pain and heat. Doesn't he know what heat is? My skin was tingly and my insides were on fire, the urge to claim my mate was powerful. But he cannot be my mate! "You're in heat." I mumbled, a sudden tightness in my pants catching me off guard, weakening my words. Taehyung's eyes flew open but then quickly screwed shut when another wave of pain hit him. "What! My n-next h-heat isn't supposed to h-happen until n-next y-ear!" Taehyung moaned, well that settles it...he's my mate.

Our souls and wolves are connected. It's fate. And we can't change fate. I stood next to Taehyung and actually took my time to observe the pained omega. He was actually kinda good looking. He was skinny but had toned muscles, and his lips were plump, while his neck was skinny and flawless. My member ached inside my pants the longer I admired my sudden mate. We aren't even mates yet, we have to do the mating ceremony first. Suddenly my wolf took over my body and forced me ontop of Taehyung, me legs on either side of his hips. Straddling him. "Agh hyung!" Taehyung whimpered by the slight friction between my butt and his rock hard member. I stared at Taehyung again, maybe he isn't that bad. He will make a good mate.