Baited Into Love

YOONKOOK
*warnings: rape, murder, torture, bad shit* ;)

Jungkook pov
I sat quietly and obediently in the passenger seat of my father, Sejo's, van. Sejo sitting next to me just as quiet. We could be mistaken for statues. It was so quiet you could hear my eyes shift as I nervously surveyed the alleyway. It was dark outside, a blanket of black hiding our van. I hate this. I hate this so much it hurts. It makes my palms sweaty and my stomach twist in knots. But I have to do it. Because Sejo's word is law.

"Give me your hand." Sejo said sternly, no room in his tone to disagree. Quickly I presented my shaky hand to him. My palm facing up showing all the pale red scars from past jobs. Sejo showed no emotion as he pulled out a knife and sliced a fairly deep cut across my palm. I hissed and instantly jerked my hand out of his grip to cradle the wound. Another chapter to add to the book of scars.

"You know the drill." Sejo declared, this is my cue. Silently I opened the van door and trudged down the alleyway. The hard gaze of Sejo's eyes burning my back. Once I reached the end of the alleyway I turned and faced sideways. My eyes examining the small road that was laid out before me. There he is. My gaze locked on a boy walking towards me. Sejo's weeks of stalking paid off.

Having done this a thousand times I knew exactly what to do. With a heavy heart I smeared my bloody palm over one side of my face. The metallic liquid instantly staining my skin. I wanted to gag, any normal person would have.

I'm not normal though. The smell of blood and feel of blood is around me 24/7. Blood was merely ketchup in my eyes. A condiment that's always lying around.

Using my best acting skills I dropped to my knees and released a blood curdling scream. Clutching my bloody face in the process. On cue the boy began to sprint in my direction.

No.
Turn around.
Ignore me.
Stop.
Please.

I remember the last time a victim didn't come to help me. He ignored my fake screams and walked away. Sejo beat me when we got home. Yelling hurtful words that cut deeper than any knife.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked, his breath coming out in heavy gasps. I continued to scream, cry, and contort in fake pain. The boy crouched down and tried to check my face but I jerked away from his hands. "Hey, hey, calm down, I'm not going to hurt you." The boy cooed as he continued to try and check my fake wounds.

My heart throbbed painfully in my chest. Real tears stabbing at my eyes. He's so kind. He doesn't deserve this.

My eyes flicked towards the alleyway, Sejo's muscular body slowly creeping towards us. A black bag and rope in his sandpaper hands. I wanted to scream at the boy to run away and never come back. I should do it. He doesn't deserve this, I do.

"Run!" I screamed then shoved the boy away from me. The boy looked confused and horrified once he saw my bloody face. "Run! Please!" I pleaded, but it was to late. Quick as a snake Sejo slipped the bag over the boys face. The boy screamed and began to thrash around; grabbing at Sejo's hands to try and loosen his grip. Sejo just laughed and pulled the bag tight around the boys soft face.

The boys thrashing slowly came to a stop, probably from the lack of oxygen. Sejo hurriedly grabbed the thick rope and tied the boys wrists and ankles together. As if he was a cow. Sejo didn't even spare me a glance as he lugged the boy to the van. Timidly I followed behind him, stopping next to the passenger door to climb in. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Sejo asked, his hard eyes chipping away at my very soul. "G-getting in the c-car." I stuttered, the words coming out more like a question. Sejo's expression twisted with anger. "You're getting in the back with him." He spat before pushing my small frame towards the back of the van. I obeyed instantly and climbed in. Sejo carefully laid the unconscious boy next to me then slammed the doors shut. I fell onto my back when the van suddenly lurched forward, my head slamming against the floor. I cringed in pain, pain is something I'm used to. Pain is the only emotion I have left.