Daddy's Pretty Boys

NAMJOONxMAKNAE LINE
Requested by flower_boy_kookie

Namjoon Pov
My heart was racing as I unlocked the door to my apartment, careful not to drop the shiny black bag in my arms. I couldn't wait to see my boys.

Finally the door clicked and I was able to step into my nice apartment. Instantly my attention was pulled towards the small boy asleep on the couch, his dark blue sweater riding up allowing me to see his milky thighs and cute cock. I gently set down the bag next to the door and quietly walked over to the short sleeping boy. "Jiminie." I cooed and gently ghosted my fingers across his smooth thighs. I smirked when I saw his cock twitch, just my touch alone turns him on. "Daddy." Jimin mumbled and slowly sat up, his messy bed head making him look even more adorable. "Hi baby boy." I smiled at the cute sleepy boy, Jimin turned towards me and smiled sleepily. "Hi daddy, how was work?" He asked while yawning, "it was good, I got you guys a present though." I laughed. Jimin's eyes instantly widened in excitement at the mention of a present. "Really!" Jimin yelled before jumping off of the couch and running towards our huge bedroom. I couldn't help the smirk spread across my face, I love my little kitten.

Suddenly Jimin ran towards me, followed by Jungkook in his cute pink sweater and Taehyung in his adorable light blue sweater. "Daddy what did you bring us?" Jungkook asked, his sweater lifting up allowing me a sneak peak of his adorable semi-hard cock. I smiled as I reached down and grabbed the shiny black gift bag. Taehyung gave me his signature box smile, "Daddy what is that?" He asked. "Some gifts for you guys, since you've been such good boys." I replied happily. Because it's true, they have been extremely good. Especially when my father came to visit and they had to pretend to be my friends. God that was a long day.

I watched as the three boy's faces lit up like a Christmas tree once they saw the three collars/chockers in my hand. Each collar matching the boy's sweaters. I stepped forward and slowly put the dark blue collar with the word "kitten" hanging off of it in silver letters around Jimin's delicate neck. I stepped to the side and gently wrapped the the pink collar with the word "princess" on it around Jungkook's hickey covered neck. Finally I smiled as I slipped the light blue collar with the words "baby boy" on it around Taehyung's smooth neck.

Each collar was specially designed, I made sure to have each boys favorite pet name on it. I stepped back and admired my beautiful boys as they admired their gifts. "I love it daddy!" Jimin squealed happily while jumping up and down, I couldn't stop my eyes from looking down at Jimin's adorable cock peaking out from under the hem of his sweater. "They're so pretty." Jungkook giggled as he fiddled with the silver word hanging off of his collar. So cute. "Daddy, what can we do to thank you?" Taehyung asked as he shuffled towards me with big hopeful eyes. I smiled as the three boy's gathered around me, all with shy hopeful eyes. "I don't know, what do you boys want to do?" I asked, even though I clearly knew what I wanted them to do. I just like to tease. Jimin, being the eager cutey he is, suddenly dropped to his knees and started to unbutton my pants and yank them down. I leaned back onto the back of the couch for support at the sudden attack of eager mouths. Taehyung and Jungkook followed Jimin by getting on their knees and both pulling down my briefs just enough for my already hard cock to spring out and hit Jimin in the face. Which he enjoyed way to much. "Oh shit." I cursed as I felt the warm wetness of three tongues against my throbbing cock. I watched with hooded eyes as the boys each took turns sucking the life out of my dick. "Fuck, oh my god." I grunted when I felt my tip hit the back of Taehyung's throat. He always gave the best blowjobs, considering he has no gag reflex. Jungkook and Jimin were always jealous of Taehyung because of that, but they're all good at certain things. Taehyung gives the best blowjobs, while Jungkook is the best kisser, and Jimin is the best to fuck. He's flexible as fuck.

I was pulled out of my day dreams when that wonderful warm feeling started to build up in the pit of my stomach. I looked down to see Jimin's plush pink lips wrapped around my cock, while Jungkook and Tae were busy in a heated make out session. "Fuck kitten, get on the couch." I commanded, Jimin slowly pulled my dick out of his mouth with a pop before quickly scrambling onto the couch. "What about us daddy?" Jungkook asked, his lips swollen along with Taehyung's. "You guys are going to keep Jimin company." I said with a smirk before motioning them to sit down on the floor next to the patient Jimin. Sure I could just let Taehyung fuck Jungkook, but that goes against my rules. No one is allowed to fuck them accept for me, and they are completely fine with that.

I positioned myself in between Jimin's wide open legs before quickly stripping off the rest of my clothes, leaving me naked. "Suck princess." I demanded as I put three of my fingers infront of Jungkook's red lips. Jungkook eagerly took my fingers into his mouth and let his magic tongue do its job. God I love his mouth. Almost instantly my fingers were coated with Jungkook's saliva, allowing me to slide each digit into Jimin's tight hole with ease. "Ugh d-daddy I need you." Jimin moaned as I slowly fucked him open with my fingers. I looked over at Taehyung and Jungkook, Taehyung was busy covering Jimin's collar bone with purple bruises while Jungkook was sucking Tae's dick. I love my boys.

I decided to return my attention to the writhing mess of a boy underneath me and actually give him what he wants. "Tell me what you want kitten." I cooed as I ran my fingers over Jimin's cute pink nipples. Making his back hunch off of the couch and small sinful moans escape his plush lips. "I-I w-want your b-big cock inside of me!" Jimin moaned needily while he jerked his hips up, searching for some type of friction. "As you wish kitten." I groaned before thrusting fully into Jimin's warm heat. "Agh d-daddy!" Jimin squealed in slight pain but it was instantly replaced with moans of pleasure. My grip tightened around Jimin's petite hips as I slammed into him, I was purposely trying to leave bruises because Jimin loves them. Jimin's sinful moans were suddenly muffled which made me worried, but my worries were instantly put to rest when I saw Taehyung sloppily kissing Jimin. "D-daddy I'm c-close." Jimin whimpered once Taehyung finally removed his lips, only for him to return his attention to Jungkook's neglected cock. "So am i daddy." Taehyung moaned as Jungkook continued to suck him off while he jacked Jungkook off.

"Come for me baby boy's." I groaned as I thrusted head on into Jimin's prostate. Jimin practically screamed as he came all over his and my stomach. Taehyung grunted as he came into Jungkook's mouth, causing Jungkook to come into Tae's hand. I thrusted a couple more times before cumming inside of Jimin's sensitive hole. I groaned as I slowly pulled out of Jimin, his flushed face scrunching up in slight discomfort before relaxing again. "Let's go take a bath baby boy's." I said which caused the three exhausted boys to sleepily smile before slowly standing up and following me into our bathroom. I love my boys.