Alone Time

JIHOPE

Hoseok pov
I currently sat in a waiting room bored as all hell thanks to our van breaking down. Since I'm an idiot I declined going out to eat with the rest of the members and decided to sit in the building and wait for the van to get fix. Don't ask why. Since I had nothing else better to do I took out my phone and started to mess with it. I never really had free time so this was a special moment and I had no idea how to spend it.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head, trying to not look suspicious I slowly checked if there was anyone else in the waiting room with me. There wasn't. I smirked, "I cant believe i'm about to do this." I mumbled to myself then proceeded to take my phone out and clicked on the internet browser. I checked my surroundings one more time just to be safe, once i declared the room empty I quickly typed in that four letter word all hormone crazed boys know. Porn. Instantly millions of videos popped up with naked men and women doing questionable things to one another. I could feel my member harden by just looking at the erotic pictures of the throbbing cocks. Of course I looked up gay porn. It only took me a few seconds before I found a video that interested me. I groaned at the intense squeezing happening in my pants, my fingers twitched as i clicked on the video, it only took a few seconds before the video loaded and two sexy naked men appeared on the screen. The video escalated rather quickly and before I knew it, one of the guys was getting nailed in the ass. I found myself unconsciously bucking my hips up, desperately searching for some friction. I bit my lip as I let my unoccupied hand slowly travel down my chest, stopping at my already sensitive buds and gently rubbing them, causing the tightness to get worse. My breath hitched when I teasingly began to stroke myself through my jeans, trying to keep in rhythm with the guys thrusts in the video. My hand began to slowly undo my belt when suddenly I heard the sound of footsteps, and they were heading for this room! I quickly turned off my phone and crossed my legs, praying that my obvious boner was hidden. My body jumped when Jimin suddenly burst into the room, "Hiya hyung!" Jimin yelled before plopping his self down on the seat across from me. I mentally cursed myself for thinking I would have enough alone time to do such a time consuming task, its my fault i'm awkwardly sitting across from Jimin with a raging boner.

I looked up and saw Jimin smirking as he stared at his hands, whats going on in that evil mind of his? "hyung I want a hug!" Jimin suddenly yelled then jumped up and tackled me, I tried to push him off but I was to late and the next thing I knew Jimin was straddling me. My face turned bright red, there's no way he cant feel my boner and it only got worse feeling Jimin's perfect ass on top of me. I didn't dare move a muscle, scared to make friction and losing control, or making it worse, if that was possible. My breath got caught in my throat when Jimin began to slowly move his hips, teasingly grinding against my member and that's when I felt his member growing harder too. "It looks like you have a problem." Jimin whispered against my ear making me shiver from how deep and sexy the youngers voice could be, Jimin started to move his hips faster, obviously trying hard to create more friction thanks to these stupid jeans. "y-you are having the same dilemma." I moaned as Jimin's small hands began to crawl up and down my body as he grinded our members together. I couldn't hold myself back anymore and ruffly grabbed Jimin's ass, the younger moaned and began to leave wet kisses down my neck as my hands moved up from Jimin's ass to his hair.

Jimin moaned as I playfully yanked on his hair, "h-hyung" Jimin moaned and began to suck on my sweet spot. "Ah J-jimin." I gasped when Jimin slowly pulled his lips away from my sensitive skin, I watched with hooded eyes as Jimins fingers slowly grabbed my belt and began to undo it. I held my breath as Jimin undid my button on my way to tight skinny jeans, "h-hurry up." I whined at how purposely slow the younger was moving. Jimin smirked then placed a quick peck on my lips before focusing on my pants. But before Jimin could get past my zipper we heard the loud sounds of five guys walking towards this room. Me and Jimins eyes widened in shock before Jimin quickly climbed off of me and resumed his spot on the chair across from me. I fumbled with my button and belt but managed to look somewhat normal before the rest of the guys walked into the room. "Ya let's go guys the vans fixed!" Namjoon yelled before leaving the room followed by the rest of the members. Me and Jimin simultaneously sighed in relief once we realized we didn't get caught. That moment of calm was quickly replaced by laughter as me and Jimin stood up and headed towards the van, our boners still very obvious. "We can finish later hyung." Jimin whispered before running off towards the van, leaving me blushing and shaking my head at the ridiculous 'alone time' I just had.