The Skate Park

VMINKOOK

Jimin pov
Me, Taehyung and Jungkook were walking to the skate park holding hands. Jungkook in the middle, with me and Taehyung on either side, holding each others hands protectively. Taehyung was holding his skateboard in his free hand, and I was holding Jungkook's. I don't like to skateboard, I'm actually scared to do it, so I just watch my boyfriends have fun. Dangerous fun, but I don't protest, I just want them to be happy.

"Hyung can I have my board!?" Jungkook squealed happily, jumping up and down in front of me. I sighed reluctantly but handed the younger boy his death board. Taehyung laughed at how overprotective I was then grabbed Jungkook's hand and took off running to the ramps and concrete bowl. I smiled at how happy my boys were, but I was also nervous as I sat down on one of the benches to watch them. I was on the edge of my seat as I watched Jungkook and Taehyung attempt flips, tricks, and all this other weird shit I don't know the name of. "Be careful!" I yelled when Jungkook's board slipped out from underneath his feet. Jungkook caught his balance before he could fall and flashed me a reassuring smile, letting me know he was ok. I nodded before shifting my attention to Taehyung, who was perched at the top of the highest ramp at the park. My stomach twisted in knots when my mind began to assume the worst things that could happen to Tae. "Taehyung babe, please be careful!" I yelled, jumping to my feet so I could be ready if he fell. Taehyung smiled and gave me a thumbs up before he kicked off and went flying down the ramp. I stood in fear as I watched Taehyung roll down the ramp and safely stop next to Jungkook, who he gave a quick kiss to. Jungkook and Taehyung turned towards me and instantly burst into laughter at how scared I must of looked. "Babe we are fine!" Taehyung laughed, "yeah we are professionals!" Jungkook added in. I frowned but believed them and sat back down, I hate skateboarding. I jumped when Jungkook and Taehyung suddenly ran at me and engulfed me in a huge hug. I instantly wrapped my arms around my boyfriends and squeezed them tightly as if they were going to dissapear. "We love you Jimin hyung." Jungkook giggled, Taehyung eagerly nodding in agreement. "I love you guys too." I laughed then released them from the hug so they could continue their death boarding.

My worrying soon went away and I decided to play games on my phone to pass the time. I could still hear Tae and Jungkook laughing in the background which meant they were fine. I was smiling to myself as I scrolled through pictures of me, Tae and Jungkook. We have been dating for three years, and I have three years worth of pictures on my phone. I was busy rummaging through the latest pictures of us but stopped when I heard Jungkook scream. I dropped my phone and looked up to find Jungkook tossing his skateboard to the ground and running down into the concrete bowl. I instantly jumped to my feet and sprinted towards the bowl, stopping at the edge to look at the damage. My heart sunk when I saw Taehyung lying on his back, with Jungkook crouched down next to him. I carefully climbed down the bowl and crouched down on the other side of Taehyung. "What happened?" I asked as I examined Taehyung's body for injuries. Tears were pouring down Jungkook's face and when he tried to talk all that came out were whimpers. "Kookie calm down baby." I cooed, as I wiped away his tears with my thumbs. Jungkook nodded as he used his sleeve to dry his already red swollen eyes. "H-he was at the t-top and something h-happened with his skateboard and he fell down h-here." Jungkook sobbed, grabbing at Taehyung's shirt and my hand. Jungkook has always been the more emotional one, he is the youngest after all. "Taehyung, babe?" I whispered while gently running my fingers over his bruised knuckles. Taehyung's eyes fluttered open momentarily but closed quickly, followed by a groan of pain. "Tae we are going to take you home, ok?" I asked, making sure he was good enough to stand up. Taehyung groaned and slightly shook his head in response. "I-I think I broke my ankle." Tae whimpered, tears beginning to slip out of his scrunched up eyes. Jungkook began to shake at the mention of a broken bone, his eyes going wide and staring at me in shock. "J-Jimin what d-do we do?" Jungkook cried, squeezing Taehyung's hand tightly against his chest. "Hey, baby boy, I'm fine." Tae giggled even though I could clearly hear the pain behind his voice. Jungkook visibly calmed down when he heard Taehyung's soothing voice, he even calmed me down a bit. "Which ankle babe?" I asked, moving down so I was next to Tae's ankles. Taehyung pointed to his left leg, I gently lifted his pant leg up and hissed when I saw his red swollen ankle, but it didn't look broken. "I don't think it's broken, I think you just sprained it." I stated before standing up, "I'll be right back, I'm going to get the car" I added before running out of the concrete bowl.

Taehyung was crying out in pain as me and Jungkook struggled to lie him down on our bed. "Sorry Tae sorry!" Jungkook apologized, repeating it everytime Taehyung would make a noise of discomfort. Finally we were able to get Taehyung on the bed and help him get comfortable. Jungkook ran out of the room and came back holding a ice pack and a pillow. I helped Taehyung lift his leg up so Jungkook could slide the pillow underneath his ankle, after that he placed the ice pack on top of the most swollen part. "Thank you." Taehyung mumbled, the pain pills we gave him earlier finally starting to kick in. Me and Jungkook smiled at our drowsy boyfriend, "you're welcome babe." I whispered before grabbing Jungkook's hand and leading him out of the room. "Wait." A sleepy voice called out behind us, me and Jungkook turned around and smiled when we saw Tae grabbing at the air with his hands. "Sleep with me." Taehyung mumbled cutely, Jungkook instantly jumped onto the bed and curled up next to Tae. I followed behind him but was careful when I crawled into bed so I didn't hurt Tae's ankle. I hummed happily as I curled up against Tae's side, me and Jungkook sandwiching him. Taehyung suddenly leaned down and placed a chaste kiss on my lips, pulling away quickly to kiss Jungkook too. "I love you guys." Taehyung whispered, Jungkook hummed happily then mumbled what sounded like "love you too." "Love you too." I mumbled then smiled when I felt Jungkook's hand reach over Taehyung's tummy and lace our fingers together. "We are never going skateboarding again." I mumbled, causing Taehyung and Jungkook to break the silence with their adorable laughter. I love these dorks.