Sleepy Maknae

YOONKOOK

Yoongi pov
"HYUNG WAKE UP!" I heard someone yell from my bedroom door then walk away. I groaned at the annoying wake up call, why do I have to get up? I yawned as I slowly sat up, still stiff from sleeping in the same position for so long. "Hyung breakfast is ready!" Jimin yelled as he ran past my room towards the kitchen, I hummed in response even though Jimin didn't hear me. Like an old man I slowly sat up and shuffled outside of my room, following the scent of food. "Ah he's alive!" Jimin laughed making all the other members laugh, I shook my head at Jimins childish joke and took my seat at the table.

Everyone sat down and began to eat but I couldn't, something was wrong, someone was missing. "Where's Jungkook?" I asked worriedly, "he's practicing." Jin sighed along with all the members. My mood instantly darkened once I found out where Jungkook was. He's been dieting and practicing non-stop, it's not healthy and it makes me worry about him. "I'm gonna bring Jungkook his breakfast." I smiled then grabbed another plate and stared loading it with delicious food, even though I knew Jungkook wasn't going to eat it. "Goodluck hyung, he's not going to eat." Jimin mumbled as he continued to sadly eat his food. Jimin had an obvious crush on Jungkook, so he always worried about him a little more then the other members. Except for me.

I took a deep breath before walking into the small practice room we had in our dorms. Music was blasting out of the speakers as Jungkook struggled to keep up with the beat. My heart broke as I noticed Jungkook was crying, he still hadn't noticed I was here. I quietly walked over to the stereo and pressed the power button, the loud music instantly turning off, allowing me to hear Jungkook's quiet sobs. Jungkook turned around angrily but his anger vanished once he noticed it was me. "Kookie I brought you some food." I smiled as I walked up to Jungkook who was violently trying to wipe away his tears and sweat. I grabbed Jungkooks wrist and moved his hand up to my lips, leaving a loving kiss on his smooth salty skin. Jungkook blushed and stared at the ground, "I-I'm not hungry." Jungkook panted before moving away from me to grab his towel. "Babe when was the last time you ate?" I asked setting the plate of food down on the floor before walking over to my boyfriend. Jungkook shrugged and leaned against the wall, his chest heaving up and down trying to catch his breath. "Kookie you've lost a lot of weight, please eat." I begged as I examined Jungkooks skinny body, Jungkook shook his head, beads of sweat flying off of his black hair. I sighed, why is he so stubborn? I sauntered over to Jungkook and rested my arms around his sweaty neck. "Kookie ah, please eat." I whispered against Jungkook's ear, making him visibly shiver. Jungkook weakly tried to shove me away from him but I didn't budge. "Hyung leave me alone." Jungkook mumbled, I felt a little hurt that Jungkook was rejecting me but he was in a bad place right now. "Baby you are beautiful, you don't need to diet or exercise." I cooed as I gently rubbed the back of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook ignored me and continued to stare at the interesting ground. "Jungkook let me get the food and I'll feed you." I whispered, Jungkook lifted up his head and this time pushed me away from him. I stumbled backwards and stared at Jungkook in disbelief, he would never do that. "I told you to leave me alone!" Jungkook yelled before storming out of the practice room and slamming the door behind him. I stood there in shock, "wow." I mumbled to myself before grabbing the plate of cold food and leaving the lonely room.

"Yoongi hyung are you ok?" Taehyung asked as he sat down next to me on the couch. Taehyung knows I am dating Jungkook, he's the only one that knows. I shrugged and continued to mindlessly play with my phone. "Is Jungkook ok?" Tae continued to question, tears stung my eyes at the mention of the maknaes name, "I don't care." I muttered before standing up and walking away to my room.

I stayed in my room all day. I didn't feel like socializing today. It was late and I was pretty sure all the members were asleep so I decided to sneak out and grab some food. I opened my door and slowly crept down the hall towards the kitchen. But I stopped when I heard muffled voices coming from Jungkooks room. I pressed my ear against the door trying desperately to hear who Jungkook was talking to. "J-jimin st-ahp." I heard Jungkook whimper through the door, oh that's it. I quickly slammed open the door and was shocked to see Jimin holding down Jungkook's skinny wrists while he touched Jungkooks crotch. Jimin's eyes widened and his face turned red before he jumped off of Jungkook and sprinted past me into his own room. "Kookie." I cried as I ran up to my crying boyfriend who was lying on his bed. Jungkook looked up at me through his tear covered lashes  before sitting up and pulling me on top of him. "I-I'm s-sorry h-hyung." Jungkook sobbed against my chest, "shh it's ok." I cooed as held Jungkook and gently rubbed circles on his back. After a few minutes and a few more apologies Jungkook had finally fallen asleep in my arms. I'm going to fucking kill Jimin. "Jungkook please be healthy." I whispered as I struggled to get comfortable without waking the younger up. "I promise oppa." Jungkook whispered and placed a quick peck on my lips before falling back asleep. I blushed and was shocked at the name Jungkook had called me but I kinda liked it at the same time. I kissed Jungkooks soft cheek one more time before I let myself relax and fall asleep. I'm still gonna rip Jimins dick off.

(So this was a weird one. Lol. I'm really tired but I still want to update as much as I can before school starts. Hope you guys liked it, I know it's not my best. Bye bye!)