Share p2

JIMINxBTS

Hoseok pov
"Guys do you hear that?" I asked hesitantly, causing all of the members to stop in front of the front door of our apartment. Soft moans could be heard coming from the inside of the apartment, I knew it was a bad idea to leave Jimin and Yoongi hyung alone. "Are they fucking, without us?" Namjoon asked, a slight hint of anger in his voice. Everyone knows Yoongi hyung is Jimin's favorite, we don't know why, we aren't jealous either. Well maybe a little bit, but it's fine. "Calm down Namjoon, Jimin can fuck whoever he wants to." Jin said calmly, Jin has always been the one that reminds the other members that we share Jimin. Because sometimes we forget and get a little possessive. Suddenly Taehyung pushed past me and Namjoon and quickly threw open the door. The erotic moans came to sudden stop as me and the others piled into the small space. "Yah what are you doing!" Yoongi yelled before pulling Jimin's beautiful naked body on top of him, hiding him behind the couch. Yoongi hyung always does this, he seems to forget that we've all seen Jimin naked and each other naked. Yet Yoongi hyung still tries to hide Jimin anytime we catch them in the act. "Hyung we've all had our dicks shoved up Jimin's ass, stop hiding him!" I laughed, the other members laughed too except for Jin and Yoongi hyung, who were glaring at me. Yoongi's pale naked body suddenly popped up from behind the couch as he grabbed a fluffy blanket off of a near by chair. The blanket also happened to be Jimin's favorite. Yoongi bent over the couch then stood back up, followed by Jimin covered in the fluffy blanket. Jimin turned around and gave us his signature eye smile, adding even more cuteness thanks to his flushed cheeks and red lips. "Hi hyungs and Jungkookie!" Jimin squealed happily as he held the blanket tightly around his small body. "Hi baby boy, sorry for interrupting you and Yoongi's session." Jin sighed as he ran a hand through Jimin's messy locks. "It's ok." Jimin mumbled, he's so cute. I watched as Yoongi hyung grumpily put on his clothes and then collected Jimin's off of the floor. I could tell Jimin was worried about Yoongi as he watched the older storm out of the living and into his room. "Wow someone's mad." I joked, earning laughs from the members except for Jiminie. "I'm going to go put some clothes on." Jimin murmured shyly, "why babe? You look cuter like this." Taehyung teased as he ran his hand down Jimin's back. Taehyung never knows how to control his self, he's always been the one to push Jimin a little to far. Jimin stared at his feet awkwardly before scurrying off to his room. "Good job Tae Tae." Jungkook groaned, "Sorry." Taehyung apologized before walking into the kitchen to put the leftovers away.

Yoongi pov
I was furious as I paced back and forth in my room. Sometimes I hate this sharing thing, I wish Jimin could be all mine. I groaned in frustration but jumped when I heard a soft knock at my bedroom door. "Who is it?!" I yelled even though I could tell it was Jimin. "It's Jimin." A small voice spoke through the door, a small smile tugged at my lips as I sauntered over to the door and let Jimin inside. "Hey baby what's up?" I asked through clenched teeth, Jimin flinched at my slightly angry tone but still sat down on my bed. "I'm sorry that we didn't get to finish." Jimin apologized while staring at his small hands folded in his lap. I smiled as I looked Jimin up and down, he's so cute. Jimin was wearing an oversized black hoodie, with some cute plaid pajama pants. So cute. "Aww baby it's not you're fault, the guys are just pervs that wanted to watch." I teased while running my fingers through Jimin's soft brown hair. Jimin smiled cutely as he leaned into my touch, god I love him and I want to make it up to him. "Go take a nap babe, me and the guys will treat you like a prince when you wake up." I whispered into Jimin's ear, making him visibly shiver. Jimin stared at me with huge doe eyes as his cheeks turned a soft pink. "Will you treat me like a princess?" Jimin asked quietly, I was the only one that knew Jimin liked female pronouns. He hated that about himself but I've slowly helped him accept that it's a normal thing. "Yes baby, a beautiful princess." I giggled before placing a chaste kiss on Jimin's plump lips. Jimin whined at the quick kiss but I decided to save the good stuff for later. "Sleep well babe." I smiled as I watched Jimin jump to his feet and run out of my room and into his. Time for the plan.