The Surprise

YOONMINSEOK

Yoongi and Hoseok were smiling uncontrollably as they set up the decorations for Jimin's party. "Do you think he'll like these?" Hoseok asked as he showed Yoongi the Gudetama paper plates. "Of course babe, he loves Gudetama." Yoongi reassured as he placed a Gudetama plushy in the center of the table. Hoseok smiled and continued to decorate their apartment.

Yoongi and Hoseok were silent as they tip toed into their bedroom. The younger sleeping peacefully, all cuddled up in his baby blue blanket. Yoongi watched with a smile as Hoseok crawled onto the bed, leaning over the younger and pressing kisses to his chubby cheeks. Jimin's breathy giggles immediately filled the bedroom and his arms flew up to wrap around Hoseok's neck. Hoseok laughed in response and at this moment, Yoongi felt like the luckiest man alive. "Yoongi hyung!" Jimin squealed as he sprang out of bed and attacked Yoongi in a hug. Yoongi smiled as he held the small boy against his chest, they were so close he could feel Jimin's erratic heartbeat. Yoongi broke the hug and cupped the youngers cheeks, giving the plump skin a squeeze. "Happy birthday baby boy." Yoongi cooed affectionately before connecting his lips with Jimin's plump ones. Jimin moaned into the kiss, his body going limp against Yoongi's. Jimin flinched when he felt Hoseok press against his back, said male pressing kisses onto Jimin's neck. Jimin gasped at the feel of Hoseok's wet lips against his suddenly hot skin. This feeling, mixed with Yoongi's hot tongue shoved down his throat, made him uncomfortably hard inside his pokemon onesie.

Jimin whimpered when all warmth and soft lips suddenly left his skin. Jimin opened his eyes and blushed when he saw his hyungs staring at him with adoration. "You're so beautiful baby." Hoseok cooed as he brushed the recently dyed brown fringe out of Jimin's eyes. Jimin blushed, "thank you."
Yoongi smiled, placed a kiss to Jimin's plush cheek, and grabbed his hand. "We have a surprise for you." Yoongi beamed, the surprise exciting Yoongi more than Jimin. Hoseok grabbed Jimin's other hand and led the excited boy towards his surprise.

Jimin squealed happily when he saw the Gudetama decorations, the many presents littering the living room floor, and the large Kumamon cake. Jimin turned towards his boyfriends and gave them both a tight hug. "I love you guys so much!" Jimin shouted before diving towards the presents. Yoongi and Hoseok watched their little boyfriend intently as he unwrapped his first present. Jimin blushed when he pulled out a pink glass buttplug, with a fluffy pink bunny tail at the end of it. "Do you like it baby?" Hoseok asked, giving Yoongi's hand a reassuring squeeze.

Yoongi is always worried that he isn't making Jimin happy. Which is why Hoseok makes sure to remind Yoongi that he's doing great.

"I love it." Jimin giggled shyly, setting the plug to the side and grabbing the next present. Which was a sparkly pink bag, filled with white sparkly tissue paper. Jimin eagerly tossed out the paper and smiled when he saw the three headbands. Jimin took out the first one and admired it, the band was pink and it had silver cat ears on it. The next ones band was black and it had fluffy black cat ears with blue satin centers. The final one had a white band with flowers on it, and nestled in the flowers were fluffy white cat ears. "I love this one!" Jimin squealed as he sat the flowery headband on his head. The white ears contrasting beautifully with Jimin's brown hair. Yoongi cooed affectionately at his beautiful boyfriend, the younger looked small and innocent with his pokemon onesie on and the floral headband. Hoseok wanted to run and grab his phone so he could snap a picture, but he decided to save the memory on his phone for tonight.

Once Jimin unwrapped all the presents, which mostly consisted of plushies, lingerie, naughty toys, and clothes. They decided to cut into the cake, which Jimin was extremely excited for. Yoongi and Hoseok fed Jimin, purposely smearing the dessert all over Jimin's plush cheeks. "Stop hyungs!" Jimin giggled as Yoongi and Hoseok kissed the cake off of his cheeks. "But you taste so good baby." Hoseok teased. Jimin blushed and covered his face from his hungry boyfriends. More like horny boyfriends. Yoongi laughed before turning towards Hoseok and capturing his lips in a kiss. The taste of strawberry frosting still lingering on Hoseok's slick lips.