Stockholm p2

TAEKOOK
*The same warnings from part1😂👍*

"This is where you'll eat." Jungkook stated, pointing to the plate and bowl that were on the kitchen floor. Taehyung stared at the plate and bowl with wide eyes, but nodded in understanding. Jungkook smiled and tugged the leash, signalling for Taehyung to follow him into the living room. Taehyung followed Jungkook obediently with his head bowed in fear, he doesn't know what Jungkook's intentions are, but he knows they can't be good.

Taehyung gasped when Jungkook suddenly jerked the leash, forcing him onto his hands and knees. Taehyung gagged as the collar constricted his throat and tears blurred his eyes, while fear clouded his mind. Taehyung hissed when Jungkook suddenly grabbed a fistful of his sandy blonde hair, forcing him to stare into his mysterious eyes. "From now on you'll be crawling, because you are my pet." Jungkook said with a smile, the action made Taehyung feel sick, but he nodded. "Y-yes master."
---
Taehyung was curled up on the couch, his eyes trained on the welcoming front door. He could leave, escape this lunatics house before Jungkook hurts him or does something worse. But Taehyung has no where to go, and he's definitely not going back to the orphanage. A psychopaths house is better than that fucked up orphanage.

"N-no!"

Taehyung jumped when he heard the loud scream, the blood curdling sound coming from upstairs. Taehyung stared at the stairs, which led to Jungkook's room. Taehyung recalled this morning when Jungkook told him he wasn't allowed upstairs, he treats Taehyung like a dog.

"D-don't touch me!"

Taehyung's stomach dropped when he heard Jungkook's terrified screams, was he having a nightmare? Taehyung shook his head, why was he worried about this guy?! He's basically forcing Taehyung to be his pet, then again, Taehyung did hide under his porch.

"H-hurts!"

Taehyung couldn't listen to Jungkook's screams anymore, so he ran up the stairs and burst into Jungkook's room. Jungkook was lying on his bed, his hair was sticking to his forehead from sweat and his chest was rising and falling erratically. Taehyung knew the feeling all to well, he hates nightmares, he has them every night. With shaky steps Taehyung approached Jungkook's bedside, even though the brunette was crazy, he was extremely handsome. Taehyung internally sighed, why are all handsome ones crazy?

Taehyung gasped when a strong hand suddenly wrapped around his neck and pulled him towards the once sleeping brunette. "What are you doing upstairs?" Jungkook hissed as he brought Taehyung's face closer to his. Taehyung tried to speak but only strangled whimpers escaped his constricted throat. This only seemed to frustrate Jungkook even more, because his fingers tightened around Taehyung's fragile neck.

This is it, Taehyung thought, he never imagined he'd die like this. He wanted to die on a bed, surrounded by his loved ones, but Taehyung always forgets. He doesn't have any loved ones. He's alone in this cruel world, so an even crueler death would be appropriate. Taehyung stopped struggling and went limp in Jungkook's hand, ready for the sweet release of death. Immediately the dizziness in his head disappeared and the burning in his lungs faded. Taehyung looked up and was met with Jungkook's watery eyes staring back at him, he almost looked worried.

"Why did you stop?" Taehyung asked, every word felt like razor blades in his throat. Jungkook ignored Taehyung's question and instead stood up. Jungkook's body was well built and he was tall, compared to Taehyung, he was nothing but a measly twig. Waiting to be stepped on and snapped. Taehyung gazed up at Jungkook through his lashes, he'll always be below people. Even if that person is a psychopath. "You're not allowed upstairs." Jungkook stated in a cold tone. Taehyung didn't know what to do. He's already figured out that Jungkook is unpredictable, which means anything could set him off. "S-sorry." Taehyung decided to apologize, because everyone likes apologies.