My Omega

TAEKOOK

Taehyung pov
I smiled to myself as I watched the cute and innocent omega wolf play with his fluffy black tail. I know I probably look like a creep since I'm hiding behind a tree while I watch a young boy. But technically it's my duty to watch after my pack, considering that I'm the alpha. Well I'm the alpha's son, so technically I'm the next in line alpha, but it's still my duty to protect.

My dad would kill me if he found out I was in love with an omega. Alpha's are expected to mate with the highest ranking beta, but all the betas are assholes. None of them compare to Jungkook, the most adorable wolf in the entire world. Why does he have to be an omega? Omegas are treated terrible in packs and I can't stand it. The other wolves treat him like he is nothing but a waste of space, a mistake. I guess omegas are technically a mistake, but to me, this particular one is a gift. Wolves are only supposed to have a limit of 2 pups, but sometimes on rare occasions, wolves can have 3 pups. And the 3rd one automatically becomes a omega, while the other two pups become betas. I don't think that's fair at all, but those are rules and I can't change them.

Jungkook is the only omega in our pack, which makes the bullying even worse. That's why Jungkook spends most of his time in the forest, in this little grass clearing that he seems to love so much. I'll come here when Jungkook does and just watch him, it's not creepy, I'm protecting him. Rival wolf packs love to kidnap omegas and turn them into little toys for pleasure, it's discusting, so that's why I watch him. And because I love him. If anyone ever found out about my feelings for Jungkook I'd probably be kicked out of the pack, by my own father. Wolf packs are brutal when it comes to following the rules and traditions, but fuck the rules. I was never one to follow the rules anyway so why start now?

My lips curved into a smile once again as I watched Jungkook roll  around in the grass. "He's so cute." I whispered to myself. I was always tempted to go out there and play with him, we aren't very far apart in age, I am 2 years older than him. But I'd probably scare him, since I'm the alpha's son and shit. I decided to just continue watching from the side lines, instead of risking scaring him away. My heart stopped when Jungkook suddenly collapsed onto the ground, he was clutching his ankle. "Oh god he hurt his self." I mumbled, my legs practically screaming at me to run over there and help him. I waited a few minutes, contiplating if I should go over there but thankfully Jungkook finally stood up and continued playing. He's a fast healer apparently.

My entire body froze in shock when Jungkook suddenly looked in my direction and locked eyes with me. I could see the fear spread through Jungkook's body as he slowly crouched down, making his self as small as possible. Pain stabbed at my heart like a knife as I watched Jungkook tremble, probably thinking I was going to punish him or something. Slowly I stood up and made my way over to the trembling omega, he was staring at the ground, obviously trying to avoid eye contact. But I love his eyes. "It's ok I'm not gonna hurt you." I spoke softly then crouch down infront of Jungkook so that way we were at the same level. This seemed to make Jungkook even more scared because he started to slowly scoot away from me. I sighed, the boy I love is afraid of me, I hate being the alpha's son. "Jungkook please don't leave." I sighed once again as I lied down on the soft grass, Jungkook froze and lifted his head up in shock. No one in the pack calls him by his name, they always call him "omega" or "runt" I hate that one. "You said my name." Jungkooks voice shook when he spoke, his voice was adorable, I wish he talked more often. "Of course, what else would I call you." I giggled, trying desperately to lighten the mood and get Jungkook to become the playful pup he was a few minutes ago. Jungkook sat up and began to figit with his fingers, "I don't know, just call me what everyone else calls me." He mumbled, the pain obvious in his voice. It must be hard being an omega, he never got a chance. "I'd never call you those hurtful names, plus I like your name." I smiled then sat up to face the shy pup, gosh he's adorable.

Jungkooks head dropped back down to stare at the ground, his black bangs covering his beautiful face. "I know you watch me." Jungkook mumbled, his little hands clenching into fists as he spoke, I guess he does that when he's nervous. Cute. A light blush crept onto my cheeks, he knew all this time but never said anything. "Umm yeah I do watch you." I stuttered as I rubbed the back of my neck, a habit I do when I'm nervous, Jungkooks face was still hidden but I could tell he was blushing. "Why?" He asked curiously, ugh I can't take his adorableness, my brain froze for a moment, completely forgetting my fake excuse for stalking the boy. "Ugh b-because I d-dont want you to be alone." I lied while rubbing my neck even more, Jungkook looked up at me and smirked "Oh yeah sure." He laughed.

A few minutes went by and Jungkook finally dropped the shy boy act and opened up as his adorable, energetic puppy self. We were currently playing tag, I was "it" and boy ohh boy did I want to catch Jungkook. I've never taken a game of tag so seriously in my entire life. "Ya I'm going to get you!" I yelled as I chased the younger, he was extremely fast, "in your dreams!" Jungkook yelled back before picking up more speed. Dam, he's fast. I began to loose stamina and slow down, putting more distance between me and Jungkook. Crap. My lungs felt like they were on fire as I collapsed onto the ground, panting and sweating. I could hear the distant sound of laughter as Jungkook slowly approached me. "Wow I didn't know you were so old." He teased before lying down next to me, his tail fell down ontop of mine and stayed there. I laughed but it quickly turned into a strangled cough, "I'm only two years older." I coughed, Jungkook shrugged then moved his attention to the orange and pink sky above us. I didn't know it was this late. "Jungkook?" I mumbled but kept my eyes fixed on the sky, really I was just to nervous to look at him. "Yes?" Jungkook answered and surprisingly turned his head so he was facing me, ugh god he's so cute. I quickly swallowed the lump that was beginning to form in my throat from staring at the younger, I can do this. "Um I-I really like you." I stuttered then shifted my gaze so I wouldn't have to look at him anymore. There was silence, painfully awkward silence and I decided that that was my cue to leave, until I heard soft sobs coming from the younger. I shifted my gaze back to Jungkook and found him crying, why is he crying, I'm not that bad. I sat up and hesitated before gently placing my hand on Jungkooks head and began to stroke his ears. "Why are you crying?" I asked, did I scare him, does he not feel the same way? Jungkook looked up at me with teary, puffy, red eyes and smiled before tackling me onto the ground and hugging the life out of me. "Agh Jungkook I can't breath." I coughed struggling for air, Jungkook hastily released his grip around my neck but stayed seated on my lap. "Haha what was that for?" I laughed then propped myself up with my arms, Jungkook was blushing like crazy as he played with his tail and avoided my question. I sat up a little more and wrapped my arms around Jungkooks small waist to keep him from falling off of me. "Hey when the alpha asks you a question you answer." I teased causing Jungkook to shrink down further into my lap, so cute. Jungkook buried his head into the crook of my neck and began to mindlessly play with my tail instead of his. "I like you too." He whispered against my neck, his warm breath giving me shivers. My heart skipped a beat when I heard those words, I smiled dumbly and tightened my grip around the boy and placed a kiss on his neck. Jungkook giggled as I hugged him tighter and placed kisses on his neck and cheeks, "lets run away together." I whispered against his neck, Jungkook grabbed my shoulders and stared at me in disbelief, his eyes slowly beginning to water again. "Yes please." Jungkook sobbed before wrapping his arms around my neck and hugging me tightly once again. I was on cloud nine as I held Jungkook in my arms, his tears of joy wetting my shirt but I didn't care. I finally had my omega.