20: Lucas

A/N: So the picture above is a drawing I made of the DeCipher Wheel, the main symbol of the Dreamscaper Society, in case you were wondering what it looked like. I just thought I should explain that. Here's the chapter now. Just a warning though, it's gonna be pretty short, but I don't think there will be another chapter that will be this short.

❤️❤️Luna❤️❤️

It was hard to fall asleep that night when there were so many thoughts dashing through my head. That hallucination of my father was unlike any other hallucination I'd ever been through. It was almost like talking to my father in real life.

I loathed my father more than anything. I was afraid of him when I was younger- and I still am afraid of him today -but that was when he tried to change me by experimenting on me. I also found out that when I was born, my father tried to take me back or send me to an orphanage. My mother had pleaded the nurse to ignore him, and told my father that she would raise me no matter what, but if he had a problem with that, he could just leave.

And so he left her.

My mother remarried a man named Rodney Taylor when I was three, and I never exactly embraced him as a father, but looking back, I regret that. He was a great father- better than my real one, at least. He accepted me for who- and what -I was. That was something my real father could never do.

Even if my real father suddenly changed, I still wouldn't ever forgive him for keeping me apart from her. I couldn't believe I ever forgot about her in the first place. The worst part was that I couldn't even remember her name, so I had no way of finding her, unless she miraculously remembered me.

Well, that was the last straw. I didn't care if my father hated me anymore, but if he had any problems with my sister, he would have to deal with me.

I said that to myself over and over again until I was too tired to stay awake. Then I drifted off to sleep, hoping that I would get some more progress on my training when I woke up.

Mia-Zoe
reign4232
CeriseCurse052
MysteryGirl86
Mysterygirl367774939
iGamerKitty
EZ-Dayz
briandbooks
billcipher363
angereddipper
dippersuniverse
OliviaMaePalmer
HamsterAndZabba
Duhgaminghamster
ZabbaWriter
Zabba_Loves_MLP
musicgirl227
primrose-eaton
IndustrialSprinkles