Acknowledgments

So even though this book is now over, there are still some things that I want to say to you guys. First of all, I want to dedicate this book to the following people:

Mia-Zoe
iGamerKitty
MysteryGirl86
EZ-Dayz
Duhgaminghamster
IndustrialSprinkles
angereddipper
SketchTheProxy
ZabbaWriter
CeriseCurse052
Femdip_Pinetree
reign4232
lgsmith14
musicgirl227
OliviaMaePalmer
Meghan_Ackerman
primrose-eaton
briandbooks

And I would like to make some special shoutouts as well...

CeriseCurse052, thanks for being one of my closest friends not only while I was writing this story, but since the day we met each other. You've given me so much support for practically everything I write on here, and I can't thank you enough for that. (Also, thanks for keeping the ending of this book a secret and not spoiling anything! You were the only person I told and I'm so glad you didn't say anything about it. 😊)

Mia-Zoe, thanks for being a great friend while I wrote this book, and for making me laugh every time we bring something up about this trilogy! We've done so many things together and I'm really happy that you're my friend. I mean it. You and I have grown really close since I wrote this book, and it makes me overjoyed every time I think about it.

iGamerKitty, thanks for sticking with me even when we drove each other insane. It's weird to believe that a year ago, we didn't even know each other in real life, but now that we do, you're one of my closest friends- online and offline. So yeah, thanks for being one of my best friends and an early follower of mine who supported me when I first started writing fanfictions on here.

EZ-Dayz, you have no idea how happy I am to have you as a friend and follower on here, and I'm really glad that you checked out this series! Your writing truly is inspirational, and when I found out that you were reading, voting, and commenting on my novels, it just meant a ton to me, so thanks for your love & support.

musicgirl227, no matter what we're talking about, you've always made my day with your kind comments and thoughtful remarks. You have been so sweet and supportive to me during my time on Wattpad, and I'm really happy that you called me one of your Senpais, too. musicgirl227, you have been noticed by Senpai. 😊😂👍🏼

Duhgaminghamster, ever since we followed each other on Wattpad, you have always been really thoughtful and caring, whether you're making digital fanart or adding a character based off of me into your stories! You're a really awesome person, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff in the future!

angereddipper and Femdip_Pinetree, thanks for checking out this story as well as making fanart for it! You're both great artists, and I'm glad that you two decided to draw my characters for this story! So thank you both so much for that!

SketchTheProxy, no matter what I'm writing, you have always showed your love for my stories in some way, whether it's just a vote or a drawing of my characters. Thanks for being such an awesome follower and friend. 😊

OliviaMaePalmer, when I first read your books, I was so amazed and inspired by what you were writing. It meant a ton to me when you followed me and said that you would read this series. And when you said all those nice things about me in your book, I got really emotional, not gonna lie. That was a really sweet thing you said about me, so thank you for your kindness.

And lastly, I'd like to thank MysteryGirl86 for being such an inspiring and kind friend. Ever since I published the first book in this series, you've always left a vote & a sweet comment on my chapters. Not to mention, when you added my OC's to your books, I was not only shocked, but overjoyed! So thanks for being my Wattpad Twin throughout the months I've been on here, because without you, I feel like my experience on Wattpad would be very different.

Alright, so now the shoutouts are done, let's discuss the next and final book in this trilogy...

The third book in this series will be called "deMENTED", and it will be the final book in this series as well. (If you don't count "Before the Battle" and "After the War".)

The cover for "deMENTED" is pictured above, by the way.

Unfortunately, it won't be released for at least another two weeks, because I will be out of town during that period of time, and I won't be able to write anything while I'm gone.

But anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this book, and hopefully, I'll see you in "deMENTED"!

Stay awesome,

❤️❤️Luna❤️❤️