28: Lucas

"Lucas!"

I viciously glared at Wesley and snapped, "What?!"

"I just wanted to tell you to have a good day!" Wesley replied.

I snorted. "You're just joking, aren't you, Wesley?"

"My name is Key, and no!"

"Wesley, Key, whoever you are, I don't believe that you're being sincere."

"Look, I'm just trying to be a good friend!"

"You were never a good friend!"

"Well, I still hope you enjoy this day. Because tomorrow, you'll have nothing."

Suddenly, an image of Michaela flashed in front of me. She looked like she was sleeping, but there was blood splattered across her entire forehead, and she had cuts and bruises all over her hands. She wasn't breathing. Her heart wasn't beating, either. Michaela Powers was dead.

"I'm not going to let Michaela die like this!" I shouted.

"Say what you want, Lucas, but her fate isn't up to you." Wesley responded coolly.

I scowled and shot a white beam of fire at him. I wasn't sure if it hit him, because I woke up as soon as he noticed it.

x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x

There was something about that dream that made it seem like Michaela's death would really happen. And if Wesley was right, it would happen tonight.

I had to warn her. I had to do everything I could to stop Michaela from dying. And I had to do it fast.

A/N: So here is the second chapter of the double-update I had planned for this day...July 18...you know what else is on July 18? 😉

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you later!

Oh, and if you've decoded what the poster said in the last chapter and this chapter (for the text at the bottom of this chapter's poster), please leave a comment below telling me what you thought they said!

❤️❤️Luna❤️❤️

Mia-Zoe
iGamerKitty
MysteryGirl86
Mysterygirl367774939
angereddipper
EZ-Dayz
CeriseCurse052
Femdip_Pinetree
2kittysdude
dippersuniverse
Duhgaminghamster
HamsterAndZabba
musicgirl227
ZabbaWriter
Zabba_Loves_MLP
IndustrialSprinkles
lgsmith14
Meghan_Ackerman
OliviaMaePalmer
briandbooks
primrose-eaton