Oh, Calamity (Alex Gaskarth/ ATL fan-fic)

So just to let you know a few things before you start reading.

1. I make grammatical and spelling errors ocassionally because I write very quickly, before my ideas can leave my head. And I can't spell for crap. But if you want to correct me, that's totally up to you. If it bothers you that much, I will not hesitate to change it ^_^

2. I have a very distinctive way of writing, so brace yourselves for a lot of sentence fragments.

3. This book is rated R for a reason. However, I was courteous enough to put in both smut and trigger warnings, so if you're really not into the graphic stuff, you can easily skip over it.

4. Speshk1234 did a review of this story, so if you're not so sure about it, go read the review. It's in her story "Book Reviews", and one of the first ten reviews, I believe.

5. The sequel "Somewhere in Neverland" is already up, and the first few chapters of that can get a little boring, but once you get to the fifth or so chapter it really picks up.

6. A spinoff from my writing consultant @Colbraaaa is up. It's called Jasey Rae, and focuses on the side-story of Luke and Colby. It's in it's early stages right now, but it's a great read.

7. This story is honestly the greatest achivement of my life. I love every fiber of it, and love each and every one of you who contribute to it's popularity. My readers are not my "fans", or even simply my readers. They are my closest friends and allies, and I appreciate them more than anyone elsse in the world. You are the reason I wake up in the morning with the oppurtunity to do what I love to do. Thank you soooo much!

If you have any questions, feel free to write on my message board or send me a private message. I will always respond ^_^! Read on! Aight. -LoryXD