Hello, Brooklyn

Alex's POV:

Well, it scared the living shit out of me. Having all these people together in one room. I felt tension build. The way Kianna glared at Jack, and he returned it. They had murder written all over their faces. Emily and Zack sat coldly beside each other, negative body language. Colby and Rian were catching up, which was the only positive energy in the room. I looked at Marina, who was just about ready to sit. She looked as scared as I was. I squeezed her hand. She sat. I followed.

"So, you know why we're here, right?" She began, sending pleasant glances to everyone.

"Not really." Zack said.

She took a staggered exhale. "Well, things haven't been so great between us bands, have they?"

Everyone stayed silent.

"That's what I thought."

Kianna piped up. "So what are you gonna do about it? Just tell us we're all pieces of shit?"

"Well maybe to you." Jack spat.

"Excuse me?" Kianna shouted.

"You guys-" Marina patiently began.

"You heard me! Who the hell do you think you are, leaving all of us behind, treating us like shit-"

Kianna looked enraged. "I haven't disrespected anyone but you! I'm so sorry that I moved on!"

"Moved on? More like rebound hookup!" Jack hissed.

"Please! You're just jealous that Tony is a real guitarist!"

"That's rich! You leave me for my friend!" Jack screamed. "WELL WHY DON'T YOU JUST OPEN YOUR FUCKING LEGS AND LET THE WORLD IN!"

"JACK!" Marina screeched.

"Both of you, shut up!" I scolded, becoming angrier. "Why can't you just be civil?"

They both began arguing again.

"ENOUGH!" Marina stood up. 

I stood with her, raising my voice. "What the hell is all of your problems?! We're trying incredibly hard to pull this together, but you assholes don't appreciate that!"

Kianna opened her mouth to argue, but Marina spoke right over her. "Don't you even dare! We work our ASSES off to make you all content, but get nothing in return! We were gonna do this civilily, but since you pricks couldn't keep your mouths shut, I guess we're gonna have to scream over you!"

Everyone looked at her like she was some sort of monster. I decided to cover her embarassment by acting the same. "I know we already told you, Colby, but you and Rian have been completely tapping out of everything. I know you have your own relationships, but your actions directly effect the rest of us."

"I apologize." Rian said.

Marina sat down, as did I. "So what are we gonna do to fix this?"

"We'll both be home more often now, I guess." Colby began.

"Yeah, I'm not gonna leave anytime soon." Rian said.

Marina looked at me giving a slight giggle. "Well that was quicker than anticipated." That's what I loved, she could be screaming one minute and laughing the next.

"Oh yeah, like that's the end of our problems." Kianna rolled her eyes.

"You shut your mouth." Marina snapped. "And you two, you need to leave your fucking pissy attitudes at home. Anything you two do also effects the rest of us. When you hate each other, we can't hang out all together. Whatever happened to just being friends without benefits? Your annual strip poker? Just make up, or fake it, for us. You guys clearly weren't a decent match, so why did you even try?"