The Party Scene

Alex's POV:

I waltzed back to my bus, in pure harmony. This was beyond what I could've asked for in a million years: I got to take my dream girl to prom.

Well, I sort of missed my chance at my own prom. Lisa and I have been on and off for years, so I was stuck taking her at the time. It wasn't fun and I was drained my oppurtunity to ever have a decent prom again. But I did get one.

As I opened my door to the bus, I vowed to myself that I would'nt go back to Lisa this time, if I got Marina. And besides, I wanted to give her a much better prom night than I had. I was positive I would, though. I mean, at my prom, Lisa was young and vain (which she hasn't really grown out of), and I was young and horny. Marina, well, she just wasn't like that.

Truth is, I've had a crush on Marina for a long time. Since I met her, really. The way she talks just makes you feel like you're the only person alive. And she's gorgeous. MUCH more gorgeous than Lisa is, and ever can be. Rina seemed happy just being friends, but I hoped I could upgrade her.

I sat in the bus, checking my phone. A text from her. I grinned.

her: the girls & i are going to a club. u wanna come?

me: of course

I sat back. Jack looked at me. "So Lisa texted me today. She's in the area. She wanted to know if you guys could talk."

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I told her that you were done with her and found somebody else." Jack grinned.

"Now she's gonna stalk my twitter! I am so not prepared." I laughed, then felt a vibration in my pocket.

her: aight. come 2 my bus within 10 minutes or we're leaving without u.

me: on my way.

"Where are you going?" Jack questioned.

"The girls and I are going out. I'll probably stay on their bus tonight." I answered.

"Don't drink too much without me!"

"I won't!" I called, shutting the door.

As I walked in, the girls were all in short, skintight dresses. Emily was texting someone, slumped over on the couch. Kianna and Colby were putting on makeup and pushing eachother for the bathroom mirror. Rina was putting in earrings.

"What the heck, Rhi! It's girl's night!" Khanna scolded.

"I know, but every night is girl's night. Can't we have a guy join us at least once?" she hugged me defensively.

"Fine. But only because it's Alex." Colby sighed, brushing on some mascara.

"I'm glad you're coming. It get's tiring only hanging out with chicks all the time." she walked to the back lounge and sat.

I followed. "I needed to get out of the bus, anyway. It's getting really stinky in there."

"Why, Jack have the shits again?" she stood on her tiptoes to grab her wallet from the shelf. And with that dress on, it gave the perfect view of her-

"Alex?" she asked.

"Oh, no. Zack has been working out a lot more lately." I said.

"Figures. Emily's got him doing mad laps. You know how she is. Workout crazy!" she sat across from me.

"Oh really, miss yoga?" I smirked.

"I'm sorry that my band takes better care of themselves than your's."